20. uk

Y/n pov
It had been almost a month since I was here in the Uk and I currently was near my old house where I stayed here... Beomgyu was out bringing us ice cream and chocolates to bring back to Korea for BTS and some other idols which were our close friends and obviously.. Yuri. Jimin and tae had been calling me pretty often and hobi together with namjoon called to choreograph some songs. But there had been no signs of jungkook. Whenever I called he either was busy (or so he told me) or said that he'll talk later.

I was just hanging out in a park beside my old house. I used to sit here and sketch some random sceneries and and sketched emotions as people and stuff like that (nostalgia hits hard <\3) ... To bring back the good ol' days, I had my sketchbook with me and i started to looks round to find something to draw... And that's when someone called me. "Oh! Y/n is that you?" I looked for the direction of that voice, familier than ever and it lead me to........ "George?!"

Flashback (still y/n POV)

I had just moved to the UK and had applied for a University. The people here seemed nice but not good enough to notice me. I was supposed to find the library but unfortunately I was lost like any other would be in this huge Institute. But then this tall brunet boy wearing a hoodie I would die to wear and skintight ripped jeans walked over to me and very casually said "hi! Are you new here?" His smile made cute dimples and lifted his cheeks enhancing is freckles. He spoke in a strong british accent that sounded like music to my ears. "Well yes I'm Y/N nice to meet u" I reached out my hand and smiled as he grabbed it and shook in in a very friendly manner. Everyone says I keep my standards really high and if I'm gonna find a boy like him then why tf should I lower them?

"I'm glad to meet u... George btw" I smiled back not knowing what to do and then it hit me that i still haven't found the library. "You seemed lost" He asked following my gaze. "Ah yes I'm looking the library. I need to find a good sketchbook reference". I went on. " Oh I'll lead u there no bigs" He said and started walking. "You seem like you like to sketch" He looked over to me and asked. "It's my hobby. That's all i do in class and get scolded by the professor.." He laughed at me word and in almost not time we reached the library.

This went on for a few days...

_____________________________________

New character on the train 🚂🚋🚃🚋🚃🚋🚃 woooo!!!!!.

<3 :)