-1-

The sun is covered with grey clouds, people and cars passing by as I look out of the window. "Here you go!" a female voice hands me a spoon to my coffee. "Thanks!" I smile and take it. "Geez, where all the hot guys are at?" the woman sighs as she sits down across the table with me. "You haven't changed a bit." I laugh. I'm having coffee with my ex co-worker Lola. Before I became one of the Avengers, me and Lola used to work together as assistants, and became good friends. Lola is now a days doing the counting at Stark. It almost has been six months last time we've actually sat down and hang out. We had already sat down with our beverages and told our news in life. She swirls her long blond hair:"Has everyone been nice to you there?". "Yeah, I get along with everyone, in their own way." I smile.

"Sooo~ " she starts with kittenish tongue and leans forward. Raising my eyebrows while taking a gulp of the coffee. "Is Steve - the Captain America, as sweet as he seems?" she smiles with eyes radiating. It makes me giggle:"Yes, he is.". I knew she have had her eyes on him for a long time. "What? You'd want me to introduce you two?" I smirk. "REALLY!? You would do that!?" Lola got excited. Before I have the change say anything else, my phone starts buzzing.             Tony. "Is it Steve!? Oh my God please, please let it be him!" Lola jumps in her seat as I answer:"Hi, what's up?". "Where are you now?" Tony ask. "Uh... At a coffee shop. Why?" I wonder, Tony rarely calls me. "Which one of these?" he quickly asks with a nervousness in his voice. "At Snuggles..." I reply. "What kind of name is that for a coffee sh..- whatever! I'm picking you up! So get out of there." he hangs up, leaving me just sitting here confused. "Who was it?" Lola has big smile on her face. "Tony. He... he's coming to pick me up." I starts gathering my belongings in my purse. "When?" she wonders. "Now." I get up.

We both walk outside and look around if any of Tony's car would be nearby. That man has so many cars I could not keep up which ones are his. "There!" Lola points a big black limo, which is stuck in traffic. That is Tony's limo, Happy driving it. "Okay, I'm going to go now. See you later Lola!" I rush between honking cars. "Don't forget what you promised (Y/N)!!" Lola shouts after me, meaning introducing Captain America to her. I open the limo's door and sit down. Tony just sits there, cursing the traffic. "From all the cars you own, you came to pick me up with a limo..." I rag. Tony says nothing. "Hi Happy!" I flash a smile, Happy greets me back while keeping his eyes on the road. Making myself more comfy in my seat:"So what's up?". "We're going to the Tower." the billionare says bluntly. "Why? I thought I can hang out with Lola..." I protest. "It's better if you come now and won't be surprised later." he keeps looking forward how the traffic starts moving. "Surprised of what? Did something bad happen in there? Was there attack!?" I start guessing worried. "You'll see." he answer.

We arrived to the Tower. Tony has still not told me why I had to come so fast here. Guessing worst scenarios in my head. Finally, we got out of the lift into the lab. Rushing in to see if there was anything unusual. Steve, Natasha, Wanda, Sam, Clint, Vision, Bruce and Scott are all standing there. They all have been waiting for me. "Hi sweety." Natasha greets with a smile, arms crossed over her chest. "What's going on?" looking at everyone as I come deeper into the room, Tony following right behind me. My eyes caught up on a man with wide shoulders sitting down on a table. Long, dark brown hair covering part of his face. He got messy stubble and piercing blue eyes. And... A metal arm. It's the Winter Soldier!

I take a step back in disbelieve, not getting a word out of my mouth. "W-wait... What!?" finally I let out. Hard to read from Winter Soldier's face, is he mad or sad as he lift his eyes on me. Immediately I have these flashbacks when we fought against him, getting him back in senses and then this Zemo-person came and made him crazy again!                 "Hey (Y/N), it's rude to point." Steve's voice snaps me back on the earth. Without realizing it, I had point my finger at the Winter Soldier all this time. Quickly fold my arms behind me embarrassed. Trying to look some answers from everyone's faces what was happening. "Okay... (Y/N), listen; Mr. Barnes here joins the Avengers." Tony explains as he walks towards me. "B-but..." I stutter, not knowing what to say. "Don't worry (Y/N), he is not under their control." Natasha place her hand on my shoulder.