-40-

Adam stands there, hands in his pockets. "I knew you couldn't resist me." he smirk. Too stun to speak, I just stare at him. Then, he takes the phone out of my and ends the call with Bucky. "We don't need any distractions, do we?" his voice is calm. Little bit too calm. Don't know how to act. We did leave things in pretty bad terms. "W-what are you doing here?" finally I let out. Adam looking up and down on me:"You look beautiful.". Something's not right... I take a step back. "Why you look at me like that?" he chuckle. "I should go..-" I start leaving, but Adam quickly pulls a gun out of his pocket:"You are not going anywhere.". What?!

"Adam. What are you doing?" I ask confused. "You are coming with me and I won't make a scene." he shift his eyes on all of those innocent people outside of the club. They don't notice what was going on, because we're in the shadows. We give challenging looks to each other.  He'll shoot innocent people if I won't go with him. Then I raise my hands up as surrender:"Alright.". Smirk comes up on his lips:"That a girl...". We walk away from the club. Not too far, but just enough we are out of site. Then we stop at dark alley and I turn to face him. "What now?" I frown. "You own me." he rasp out. Own him? "Look, just because I said 'no' to you, doesn't make me the villain." I hiss. "Not only that, but you and you sugar daddy, Stark put all those agents search my background. And they took everything from me. Everything!!!" he raise his voice. What?

The gun in his hand shakes a bit. Try to keep my voice calm:"Adam... I didn't know anything about that. What you mean they took everything?". His eye twitch:"My job. My house. My dog. My car. EVERYTHING!" he raise his voice. "And for what? So fucking Mr. Stark gets his way." he yells. Before I could say anything, he continue:"Then I saw you with him...". "With who?" I ask. "I should have known that you were fucking with him all this time!" Adam hisses. Cold shivers goes down my spine:"Adam... I don't know what you are talking about. No one is fucking with anyone.". "Don't lie to me! I saw you with him!" he yell. "With who?!" I ask.

He gives this evil glare:"That murderer, The Winter Soldier who you wouldn't shut up about when we went out!". We stand still in silence. I try to get my head straight. "I saw you earlier today with him. How could you do that to me? To us?!" he sounds so broken. Didn't know this side of him. Give him stern face:"Listen to me, okay? Just put the gun dow-", then he walk up to me and put the gun under my chin. Forcing me to look at him. "No, no, no. You listen to me, baby girl. We'll finish where we left of..." his eyes goes up and down on me. For a moment I look him in the eyes. There is nothing but anger in them.

"Think you forgot something..." I whisper. Adam raise his eyebrow at me. "I'm Avenger." with fast moves,  I grab him by the wrist, he pulls the trigger and shoots up in the air. The whole alley echoes. I knee him so he bends down, then place hard head bump right in his face. "Argh!" he groans. The gun flies out of his hand. We both take a step back away from each other. His nose start to bleed. "Bitch!" he yells and throws a punch, but I block it. I don't wanna hurt him, but... He makes another attack and I jump out of the way. Then my balance falter little. Damn alcohol! Adam sees this as opportunity and grabs me by the wrists. "Like it rough, huh?!" he push me against the brickwall and I hit my head:"Ah!". He press his body against mine by force:"Is that how you've been doing it with him all this time? I can easily do that too...".

Panic hits as I try to get free. "Fuck off!" I hiss. "C'mon, (Y/N). I know you like it..." he comes closer with his face. This can't be happening! Can feel his nose against my neck. Creep shivers runs down my spine:"Stop.". It's like I'm loosing my voice. Then, he sniffs my hair and whispers:"My little one...". LITTLE?! That gave me the energy boost I needed. With all my power, I push him off of me, so he hits the wall other side of the alley. Ready make my next move, someone grabs Adam by the shoulder and punch him right in his face. The metal arm shines thru the darkness. Adam fly few meters across the alley and lands on his back. Not getting up. "Stay there." Bucky scoff. "Bucky!" I look at him in shock.

Sam run to us:"You are alright, (Y/N)?!". Turn to face him:"Sam..!". Soon, Steve and Natasha rush in too. "What happened?" Steve frowns, try to get the whole picture. All I could do is stutter:"I-I...". Then I look around:"W-where's Lola?". "She's with Scott. Don't worry." Natasha inform calmly. Sam raise eyebrow:"You worry about your friend, even you almost got ra..-","What the hell were you thinking?!" Bucky snap at me. My head turns to the soldier. "Buck..!" Steve try to calm him down. "Me?!" I shout back. "Oh boy..." Sam roll his eyes and cross arms over his chest. "How can you be so dumb?!" Bucky yells. Why he has to be such an ass?! "Hey! I had him on the ropes!" I hiss. "Didn't seem like it!" Bucky hiss back. Him and I start arguing our face's all red. For a minute or two the other Avengers watch our fight. But then they leave, taking Adam's unconscious body with them.

I get so full of Bucky's lecture, my head is about to explode. "GOD!!! How the hell did I ever fell in love with you?!" I shout frustrated. "You what?" Bucky's face fell. My heart skips a beat or two. We look at each other in shock. Just realize what I said. D-did I just..? Huge blush comes up all over my face:"N-no! Forget I said that!". His face is hard to read. My knees start to shake and take a step back away from him:"No, really! I take that back- !", Bucky holds my face with both of his hands and pull me into kiss. Then slightly he pulls away, still holding my face. He looks deep into my eyes:"I love you too, (Y/N).". There is slight blush on his cheeks. My heart fills with joy. Bucky sees how tears comes up to my eyes. "Why are you crying?" he ask confused. "Because I love you too..!" I sniff. There is soft look on his face:"I know." and wipes a tear away from my cheek. "Let's go home, doll." Bucky takes my hand in his and we start walking. His hand is so big and warm. "..Bucky?" I sniff. He turn his head to look at me:"Hm?". "Can we get something to eat? I'm hungry...".