-25-

Waking up in the morning after good night sleep, I head down stairs. "Morning!" smiling at the trio. They are all dressed up in their casual clothes. "Morning, (Y/N)!" Sam greets. Bucky nods with slight smile on his lips. Zemo offers a cup that's already filled:"I made you some coffee, my dear.". Surprised by his act:"..Oh, thank you." and take the cup in my hand. Bucky's smile fades away. It seems like Zemo tries to make up the last night. Sipping the coffee:"Anything new?", aiming my question at Sam. He shakes his head:"Not much. I send all the info to Tony, so I guess we'll wait for his respond.". Then he heads to his room. Nodding to Sam's words and reach for a plate from top cabinet. Metal arm comes in sight, grabbing the plate for me. My back brushes against Bucky's torso. "Here." he offers. "Thank you..." try to hide my blush. We share a smile. Zemo slightly rolls his eyes, like there's hint of jealousy.

Bucky walks to the bathroom after he made sure I've got everything I need. Grabbing some breakfast and sit on the dinnertable beside Zemo. I see there are still slight marks on Zemo's cheeks from last night. Somehow little bit feel bad for hitting him, but I guess in a way he deserved it. He sees my stare and gives me a questioning look. Ignoring his eyes and continue eating. "I see that you and... Bucky are in really good terms." Zemo says calmly, struggling to say 'Bucky' and not 'Winter Soldier'. Shrugging my shoulders:"I guess.". He leans closer to me and tilt his head:"I'm just little bit concerned about you... Your feelings.". Frowning at his comment:"What you mean?". "You see super-soldiers... There is intendancy that we normal humans..." he waved his finger between him and me, "...we lift them up in pedestals. See them as this great gift of a mankind.".

Giving him a questioning look, what he is trying to apply here. He looks deep into my eyes and whisper:"Ordinary woman won't satisfy their needs. They'll need someone who's on their level.". My eyes widens a bit. What? Why did he say that!? Quickly, I raise myself up. "That got nothing to do with me." my voice is stern. Zemo's eyes follows me as I put the dishes into the sink. Why I feel so upset about his words? Sam's voice caught our attention:"Hey, (Y/N)! Come look at this.". I start to walk to the living room area:"Is it Tony?". Zemo follows after me, holding a cup of tea in his hand. Sam holds the device in his hands:"Tony track down couple possible places in Yukon.". "Really?" checking the device in his hands. Bucky walks in, wondering what are we doing. Unsettling feeling washes over me as I see him. 'Ordinary woman won't satisfy their needs.'.

My eyes follow him as he sits down on the couch where we had watch TV last night. Sam and Zemo talks about the info Tony had send to us. Immediately I start to overthink: After Steve kissed Sharon, back then... They didn't see each other again. And... When I had set up Lola and Steve on Halloween, he said he is not interested in her. So, maybe Zemo is right. Super-soldiers won't fall for ordinary women. Without others seeing, Bucky flashes me a gentle smile. Trying to smile back at him, but it feels like I forgot how to smile. He senses that something's on my mind, but doesn't react. "Maybe it's better if we send others in one place and we'll go the other." Sam plans out loud. Me and Bucky nod our heads.

"Guess we should start packing then." I suggest. Zemo first lift his eyes on Sam:"So... Is this the part where my service is no longer needed?" and turns to look at me. Feeling uncomfortable and turning my head away. Bucky quickly catches this and connects my behavior got something to do with Zemo. Bucky then frowns:"Unless, you wanna come with us, so they can see who sold them out?". "No thank you. I'd prefer to keep my leverage." Zemo says. Bucky raises from his seat and walks up to him. With quick, aggressive moves Bucky grabs the cup from Zemo's hands and throws it right past him. Sam and I jump a little. The cup shatters right away as it hits the floor.

"You wanna see what someone can do with leverage?" Bucky has very threatening look in his eyes, standing so close to Zemo. Zemo's eyes widens, like there's a little bit fear in them. Sam quickly walks between them, facing Bucky:"Take it easy, don't engage him.". I just stand there in light shock what just happened. "He's just gonna extort you into that stupid head tilt thing." Sam continues. Zemo realizes he do have his head tilted abit and quickly fixes it. "Let me make a call..." Sam start walking away, but gives a quick pat on Bucky's back. Bucky still keeping angry eyes on Zemo. "You'd like to have some cherry blossom tea?" Zemo asks. "No, you go ahead." Bucky says and walks away without any eye contact with me. What was that all about?