-29-

We arrive to Yukon, it's already dawn. There are two possible bunkers, one hour a part each other. We stop middle of their distance, so each team needs to walk 30 minutes in the woods. The plan is; Me, Bucky and Peter go to the other, Natasha, Steve and Wanda the other. Sam stays at the Quinjet just in case. We fly as low as we can and put on some parachutes. There's a huge forest underneath us. One by one we jump out of the plane. Wanda doesn't need a parachute, she can fly herself down. Peter was able to crab parts of the trees with his web to land safely.

"Where's Barnes?" Natasha frowns as she's looking up in the sky after all the others had landed. Soon, we hear some trees snapping, bushes ruffle and Bucky groaning. Big thud follows after. "Did he really jump without the parachute..?" Wanda asks in disbelive. I let out deep sigh:"Yep. That stubborn old man...". Why I like him so much..? Peter goes to look if Bucky is ok. Hanging on a branch. "You need to work on your superhero landing." he smirks under his mask. Bucky lays on the ground and gives Peter a deathly glare, which made Peter quickly swing back to us.

As we walk toward the destination, I can't look Bucky at all. I'm too embarrassed about 'opening up' about my feelings. Steve was the one who ordered the teams. He must've done this on purpose! But then again, Steve doesn't know what happened between us. Wonder if Bucky would actually tell Steve about it..? Nah, the man has trouble to talk about his things anyway. "(YN)?" Peter's voice brings me back. Flashing a questioning smile:"Hm?". He walks beside me. "Weren't you listening?" he frowns. "Ah, sorry! What did you say again?" try to act normal. He points ahead of us:"Think we're really close.". Then I see it too. Three men standing far away from us, having guns in their hands. HYDRA agents. "Very suspicious to just stand in middle of woods like that..." and we hide behind trees, getting ready for attack.

Keeping it all quiet hunched down. "We need to sneak there and take them down, so they won't alert more people..." I whisper. "I'm on it!" Peter whispers and shoots a web to a tree and goes up. Me and Bucky watch for a second how he disappears in high up the trees. Bucky then lays his eyes on me. "Hey..." he whispers. Turning to look at him with questioning look. He looks little bit mad:"You don't dare to look at me now?". Frowning at him and try to keep my voice down:"What?! I'm looking at you right now?". He rolls his eyes. I feel how my cheeks starts to turn red, so I turn my face away:"I don't wanna talk about it.". Bucky sighs and clenches his jaw frustrated. I can't face him now.

"Hey guys..!" Peter's voice caught our attention. He had web all those three men, hanging from a tree with their mouths shut. We get up from our hide and walk towards the bunker. "Wow, great job Pe- Spider-man." smiling at him impressed. He gets a small blush and smiles behind the mask:"T-thanks!". Bucky yanks the bunker's door open and we go in, our guns ready. Very dimmed lights continues thru whole way. Sneaking deeper and deeper we end up on across road. "Spidey, you come with me. Bucky takes the other." I order. I don't wanna end up alone with Bucky right now. Besides, I can't leave Peter alone. He's kind of our 'newbie'. Bucky keeps his glare  for a moment, but then starts walking on the right and we go left. The watch I've gave him shines on his wrist as he heads into the darkness. Stay safe.

We walk with Peter – well, I'm walking, he's climbing on the roof of the bunker. So quiet, it makes all of this even more creepy. Only hearing my own footsteps as we sneak. Noticing that Peter stops moving, like he is sensing something. "What is it?" I whisper. It would be cool to have his powers. "Look out!" he shouts, quickly drops down and pushes me aside. What!? A gunshot goes past us and one of the HYDRA's agent runs to attack us. With fast moves, I knee them right in their stomach and get on top of them, doing Natasha's favorite move. They fall down and won't get up. Tossing my hair back:"You're alright?".

Peter watches me for a second all stunned. "Y-yeah. Where did you learn to fight?" he seem so impressed. Shrugging shoulders:"My family taught me.", meaning my both families; biology one and Avengers. Before we continue walking:"Peter, I need you to go and get the others.". He look so confused:"What? Why?". Frowning at him:"It was said that there's two possible bunkers, right? Why would there be this much of HYDRA's agents in here, if there is nothing to protect?". "G-guess you're right..." he says. It makes sense him to go and get them, he can swing thru the woods like Tarzan. "But are you sure?" he worries. Gentle smile raises on my lips:"Yeah, don't worry.". He smiles back and left:"I'll be right back!". Wonder how Bucky's doing?