-22-

The night came, all of us are getting ready for the mission. The plan is; Zemo and Bucky goes there together. Later, me and Sam, so we don't look too suspicious if we all go there at the same time. Hoping this isn't too much for Bucky... After all, he has to pretend to be the Winter Soldier. I'm little bit worried, but I need to trust the process. Bucky and Zemo are all dressed up for the nightclub. "Looking great guys!" I try to cheer them up – well, mostly Bucky. "Thank you, dear." Zemo smiles at me. It irritates Bucky, like everything Zemo has said today is pissing him off. I haven't yet fully dressed up for the mission. Hair and makeup are done. Still wearing casual clothes, black top with grey sweatpants. "And remember: no matter what happens, stay in character." Zemo told all of us before they left.

Dressing up upstairs alone, I listen to music that helps me get into the character. I'm facetiming with Natasha and Wanda, so I'll gain some confidence. "Oh, my goodness, (Y/N)!" Wanda hypes me up when she sees the clothes I'm wearing. Nat nods with a smirk on her lips:"Do you have a choker? You should add it.". "I actually have! Just a minute..!" I go look for it. Sam walks in:"C'mon, (Y/N). We got to go!". He then gasps when he sees me. "What?" turn to look at him. I'm wearing the burgundy bodysuit with very short, tight black skirt. High heels waiting for me near to the bedroom door. "Did I die and went to Scott's wet dream?" Sam chuckles as his eyes goes up and down on me. "Oh, shut it!" I laugh. "Hey! Keep your hands where I can see them!" Nat shouts from my phone. "Hey, can't promise you anything." Sam laughs and puts his hands up as defense. "You guys are weird." I chuckle as I put the choker on my neck.

Sam smirks:"Adam is really lucky man.". Right, Sam doesn't know we don't see each other anymore. Wanda and Nat goes all quiet, I have already told them everything. "Um, yeah... We're no longer seeing..." I awkwardly tell him and check my whole outfit thru a mirror. Sam's eyebrows raise:"What?! What happened?". He seems really worried as well. "...I guess, we both weren't on the same page." is all I can say, for now. Sam just nods and pretty much after that leaves the room. Maybe later I'll have the energy tell him the whole truth, but not now. We have a mission to go to. Before leaving the hotel, I put tiny gun in my thigh strap. The skirt just covers it. Let's do this!

Arriving to the nightclub, there are lot of people waiting outside. People are smoking and drinking, laughing and having fun. "So this is where all the people are!" I chuckle as me and Sam walk towards it. The quiet city didn't seem so quiet anymore, it's like it have come to life. "I guess it's show time." Sam says and offers his arm. I just smile at him and wrap my arm around his. The club is full of people. Music plays loud and lights are flashing. Won't take long before men around us are checking me out from head to toe. Can't find Bucky or Zemo anywhere. I give Sam the 'where are they'- look. He shifts his head a bit and sees them at the bar area. They are standing there, Bucky leaning against the bar with one arm, Zemo seems to have order a drink for himself. He must be enjoying every second of this...

Walking there with Sam, staying in our characters the whole time. I couldn't help but keep my eyes on Bucky as we walk. Wonder how he thinks about my outfit..? Bucky finally sees us from a far. His lips apart a bit and eyes widens, but quickly goes back to his character. Zemo sees corner of his eye that Bucky is looking at something. Then he realizes it's us. There are many eyes on us as we approach Zemo and Winter Soldier. "Hello, my friend." Zemo greets Sam – or this case 'Mr. Smiling Tiger'. It's weird, I know, but Zemo is the one who picked up the cover names... They shake hands and smiles, 'exchanging few words'. People around us start to chat and whisper. It seems to be working.

"And what we have here..?" Zemo now looking at me with big smile on his face. I giggle and greet him. Then Zemo pulls me close:"You want anything to drink, my dear? Perhaps, a glass of champagne?". Slowly slides his hand small of my back. We didn't agreed anything about touching..! Bucky clenches his jaw as he sees Zemo's hand wondering around my body. It's also not helping him to see how many other men's eyes are on me, lust in their eyes. While we wait for my drink, Zemo look up and down on me. "Perform for me, please." he says out of the blue. My head snaps right at him. "Excuse me?" giving a questioning smile. What the hell are you doing Zemo?

Sam and Bucky exchange a quick glance. "Dance for me. I want to see what I'm dealing here with." Zemo smiles. This is not what we agreed on! People around us shift their eyes and chatterSam clears his throat a bit to gain my attention and gives me slight nod. Bitting my tongue:"Alright then...". Then I take few steps towards the dancefloor. Zemo, Sam and Bucky stares at me the whole time while I start to dance. I'm so going to get him back at some point! Doing seductive dance moves and listening the music that is playing. Touching my hair and curves, smiling as I dance. I see corner of my eye it attracts others around me. Zemo keeps smiling at me pleased, Sam is little bit uncomfortable, Bucky... It's hard to read his face, once again.

Soon, I have this ridiculous amount of men around me dancing, trying to get close to me. I'm trying to ignore them and just keep on dancing. "Hey, beauty..~ " random man grabs me by my hips. Ew, ew, ew..! Shivers of cringe goes thru my body. I just smile and take a step back:"Sorry, I already have a costumer.". Then I walk back to Zemo and the others. Giving Zemo the 'you're so dead' -look. Zemo just keeps smiling pleased:"Very good...". Phew... Hope he won't get any other ideas. He then offers me the champagne, I take it in my hand and gulp it down. This is 'the moment when I'll get drugged'. The 'drug' is actually regular vitamin pill that is now mixed up with the drink. Bucky's eyes are on me whole time, like he is studying me.

Before I can say anything, a hand grabs me by the shoulder and turns me around:"I'll buy her! How much!?". It's the random guy who came on to me just a minute ago. Is he maybe the buyer who can get us to the serum? "It depends... What for?" Sam says, keeping his character. The creepy man chuckles:"Do you need specific description?". "Maybe I do." Sam having stern voice. It could be him. The man tightens his grip on my shoulder and smiles big:"Well, hope she swallows..- ", Bucky grabs quickly the man's hand and walks intimidating way towards him. There's anger in Bucky's eyes. The man is shook:"What the-!?", and gets punched right in his face. What is he doing!? Right after that, other men in the club start to make their attack. Bucky goes full Winter Soldier mode and fights all of these men left and right. Zemo stands next to me, having tiny smile on his face. Why isn't he saying anything!?

Sam notices one guy tries to attack him from behind. With fast moves, Sam punches the guy in throat with his elbow and kicks him away. Maybe I should help them? Taking a step forward, Zemo stops me putting his arm in front of me. 'Stay in character, no matter what', right. Zemo notices that one person slowly takes out their gun from their pants. "Enough!" a strong male voice shouts and everybody stops. We all turn our heads towards the sound. Very tall and muscular man stands there with arms over his chest. He's covered with tattoos. My eyes goes to Bucky, who is strangling one of the attackers with his metal arm. Sam puts his hand on Bucky's shoulder to stop. Thank God he stops. My whole body is shaking. Calm down, it's going to be okay. The big guy scoffs with deep voice:"Helmut Zemo, always making an entrance.". Zemo nods with a smile:"It's been a while, Conner.". This one must be the buyer! "Follow me." the big guy says and start walking in VIP area.