●Chapter 17●

Rakshit's POV:

From now on I was never going to follow like some absolute asshole stuck by cupid's love arrow.

She knew I was never leaving her alone

She fucking entered Victoria's Secret!

"Aren't you supposed to come in? You told me you ain't leaving me alone" she smiled innocently, enjoying my hesitation to the fullest.

I had no problem going inside and I swear I would have entered but look, there was no man inside. Like literally, literally, literally No Man.

No even a male fly or a dog.

"You are doing this intentionally, aren't you?" Checking the inside of the store to locate a male species inside but couldn't find any. Drishti giggled looking at my uneasiness and wrapped her hands around my arm, narrowing the distance between our bodies.

"Don't worry. I am there with you"

"You are a woman! I am a man! There is no man inside" I tried my best not to scream but how could I possibly speak something without four to seven heads turning in my direction. "I'm a bloody Don! A killer! A ruthless inhumane man! A-"

"A softie" she untangled one hand from my arm and laughed holding her mouth with it. I felt angry, humiliated, happy and excited at the same time.

"I ain't no softie" I tried expressing my frustration by making weird noices in my nose but that didn't stop her. "I'm not going inside. I'll wait here"

I announced and pulled my arm from her her hold. I started looking for a place to sit till she was done shopping- her stuff. I had no problem going with her, but there were all girls bro.

"You feel shy, don't you?" Imagine you buying men's garments with no woman in that shop and the only person you know is that one idiot who came with you.

"Whatever" I mumbled under my breath and headed towards a bench. She laughed before patting my back in sympathy and leaving me but before she went out of sight, I held her wrist softly.

She stopped and looked at me.

"Take care"

"I will" she smiled and stepped forward to give me a hug before she left.

How to control when the dance inside you is overflowing?

Drishti's POV:

After I was done selecting all the necessary items, I went to the counter to pay for them. "How much?"

The cashier started checking the tags and calculating the price. Right then I felt a sudden irritation in my eyes due to sharp light. I started looking around to investigate the source of light when I noticed the figure of a man standing near the try room flashing his phone's flashlight at me.

The man was dressed up in way he couldn't be recognized, his face covered with a black mask, and a cap on his head. Everything about that man said he was Sid, especially from the way he stood.

His iconic leaning on the wall while waiting for me and arms folded across his chest. His head positioned slightly higher and a few moments of him scratching the sides of his nose.

"I'll be right back" I said to the cashier and walked towards Sid, trying to hide my excitement and controlling my legs from running up to him and jumping at him.

"Sid!" I shrieked when my excitement reached a level I could not hold. I was meeting my brother after whole goddamn month and a half. "How are you?" I smiled as he pulled me into a hug and patted the back of my head.