●Chapter 2●

▪︎Lavanya▪︎

"What rubbish are you bladdering?" I yelled at him but lowered my voice feeling my sister shrink against me, not out of fear but trying not to react.

"Brother, I think you would explain that better" Aryan pointed towards Rakshit who smirked at stood from his seat.

In the attitude of a demonstrative lecturer he began explaining, "Your parents took a loan from our beloved father who by God's grace, has his journey to hell already started. Aka he's dead" He smiled.

"Brother! Can you please clarify the point? Elaborate it a bit?" Aryan exclaimed with a devilish satisfying smile.

"Oh sure" He sighed and his expressions turned colder than before, "We killed him"

Drishti shrank more against me whispering "I will kill him too" as Rakshit's stern gaze was continously checking her out. "I agree that I was going kill him but I changed my mind. He is indeed dangerous"

"Why?" I asked them. Their gameplay was already confusing, but who knew it was just the starting.

"He pissed us!" Aryan sighed playing with a glass that had I guess wine in it.

"Why are you here?" Drishti spoke from behind earning a smirk from him. "La, why are these two jerks continously smirking? Are they here for smirking only?" My sister couldn't control her mouth, can she?

"Shut up Drishti" I shushed her while both of them laughed.

"Ah. I like her" Rakshit said and stretched out his hand for a handshake. "Hello love, I guess we didn't have a pleasant introduction before. I am Rakshit" His smile kept widening every passing second, until she tossed her head away ignoring him mouthing "Another arrogant jerk"

"Very insultive little Brother" Aryan sighed and chuckled at the same time.

"No problem" Rakshit shrugged his shoulders and pulled away his hands. "Were was I? Telling the story, yeah! So the fact is your parents took a pretty good round sum of money from our deceased father"

"There were some terms of the bond. Our dear father was very thoughtful about us at that moment" Aryan sighed.

"He set forward this condition that if they failed to pay the debt within 20 years which would be finishing tomorrow by the way"

"Make this story interesting brother! Add some detail" Aryan continued the brother's game play.

"You're right Aryan" He stood in a thoughtful way before his filthy eyes landed on my sister. "What's your name love?"

"Leave her alone" I protested but it seemed to piss him off even more.

"Excuse me, did we not mention we had anger issues" Rakshit grinned making Drishti shrink agaisnt me murmuring low curses. 'I have anger issues too so should I make a board and place it in front of our home'

"Drishti. My name is Drishti" She spoke in a low tone.

"Perfect!" He settled on the couch along with his brother and asked us to have a seat. We did as he said. We had to.

"When they were asking for the money, my brother and I were 8 years old. Motherless children! And then, you two" Aryan pointed towards me "were about 4 and she" pointed towards Drishti "was just a baby, not more than a month or two"

"Was I cute?" Drishti asked out of curiosity.

"Our father's eyes landed on you and he put forward this condition in front of your parents that he would lend you the money only if they they agreed to sell him their daughters" Rakshit proudly spoke and looked at Drishti "So yes, you were cute"