●Chapter 3●

Conversations will be more in this chapter to give the idea of the story line.

▪︎Rakshit▪︎

We stop outside the house with the girls following us. I looked at Aryan only to find him smirking at me, satisfied that we had done our part well.

"Ladies first" Cloaking myself in the style of a gentleman, I opened the door for them, before forwarding my hand.

"La let's go back. I don't want to go with them" Drishti hid behind her sister. "Especially that jerk" She whispered, unaware that it was perfectly audible to me. She had a lot of guts in her standing against us.

Closing my eyes for a few seconds I looked at Lavanya who glared at her sister to get inside peacefully.

"You and me in the front Rakshit" As I was about to get inside the car, with them Aryan pulled my ear and patted my back, forcefully taking me to the front.

"You know Aryan, I want to sit behind" I stressed the word behind and quoted it in air quote marks.

"Shut up and sit in the front. I'll drive" He smiled evily at me. I groaned in frustrated and got inside, having a seat beside Aryan, Big brother issues with him.

Let me be directly honest.

All the time I was busy staring at her through the mirror as she the distance between her eyebrows continued to decrease. I suppressed a laugh looking at her ever increasing grin.

Within a few minutes we reached The Shergill Mansion. The girls stepped outside the car and their expressions changed the very moment their glances fell on it.

"Why is it so big and black? Are we on Satan's address?" Drishti shook as a suddenly blow of cold air passed by her. "Why is the atmosphere here so like hell?"

"Shut up Drishti" Lavanya shushed her while Aryan chuckled.

I turned towards our mansion, enjoying the beauty of the black color when someone pulled my jacket from the shoulder. I looked behind only see a pouty Drishti looking at me.

"What happened to you now?"

"We are in the wrong house. Let's go"

"This is the right house love" I turned towards her and leaned on my car, placing my arm on it.

Her expressions changed from pouty to horrified ones. "This is a horror movie house! Why so black? Are you Satan's kin?" She screamed and looked at her sister. "La, I don't want to stay here"

"Come on princess. Our house is not that bad. It's not that black" Aryan said walking through the lawn towards the door.

"This is hell!"

"This is your hell" I smirked at her and went inside as the two followed me.

We all entered inside, together, before the girls walked in front of us. The speed at which her expressions fell down, were incomparable to the speed at which they changed right now.

"What happened love?" I whispered huskily in her ears, making her shiver at the sudden a-sort-of intimate contact. First one for her, geez.

"It's not as I thought it would be"

"What did you imagine it as?"

"People boiling in big iron pots, red colored monsters with a black pointed teeth and a long pointed tail wearing black suits and stirring the people in the pot, a few fountains of blood and skeleton heads laughing around with the other full sized skeletons dancing around a statue of you two" as she ended explaining her wild imagination I could see Aryan holding onto a table slab nearby, biting his hand and trying his level best to hold his laugh.