●Chapter 32●

Rakshit's POV:

The best moments of life need to be captured. This too.

My head was resting on Drishti's lap as she was slowly caressing my hairs and talking to me. Her siblings and Aryan were sitting on the couch nearby- Siddharth arguing with Drishti.

"Listen Dri, you said- You will Never Like him more than a crush"

"You forgot that I also told you if I will you have to accept him as your brother in law" Siddharth didn't like her idea of accepting me. "Rakshit, we will marry soon na?"

"Yes we will" kissing her hands that laid on my chest, I positioned myself properly in her lap to see Siddharth's face.

"I'm never accepting him as your husband and you two are not marrying and that's final!"

"Sid please! I want to marry-"

"Marry anyone just not him!"

"Why?"

"He's not worthy of you" I groaned at him but showed Drishti like I was super hurt by her brother's remarks and added a fake hurt smile to look sad.

"Sid! Don't talk about him like that. He's hurt, aren't you?" Pouting at me she placed her forehead on mine when I nodded my head in a yes, punching my chest gently.

"No He's not!" He rose from his seat only to be pulled back by Praniti and Lavanya who told him to be quiet.

At first he objected but later he had to admit his defeat in front of his sisters.

"He loves her okay, he even risked his life for her. Do you think she'll ever find someone better than him?"

"I think?" His eyes widened "I fucking know she will!"

"I won't!" Drishti yelled.

"Shut up for a while till I decide what should be done" he passed his sister a cautious look to which she bowed her head and started murmuring about his overprotectiveness.

"Yes Drishti, wait till he stangles your love life and gets you married to some local successful man who may cheat on you, try to hurt you, won't care for you or would be violent. Sorry brother in law but your choice sucks"

Siddharth was seen trying to get to my neck but on seeing Drishti holding me tight while telling him to back off, he sat silently.

"Sid I love him and he loves me too, right Rakshit?" She smiled at me. Nodding my head in a yes I kissed her noice but frowned hearing a dramatic vomit from Siddharth. "That's disrespectful towards my love"

"He said he killed his dad!" As if he didn't know the truth. That's messed up. He was just bladdering anything that came to his mouth, not caring if it made any sense or no.

"You good? Even you know he lied to scare La so that she would not try running away with me"

"Stop over reacting Sid"

"I am over reacting?" Walking back to his seat he jumped back on the couch and laughed insanely looking at his sisters "she thinks I'm over reacting!"

"Yes you are" Lavanya sighed

"But you also didn't like him"

"I still don't. I don't like to admit but the way he loves her, I think he's good for her" Woah.

"Are you the same Lavanya who told me she'd get her sister married to a drug addict than me?" Getting up from her lap I sat in Indian style and looked at Lavanya.

"That's why I don't appreciate you" she murmured.

"You once said a raging alcoholic was better than me" upon hearing this Drishti wrapped her hands around my arm and looked at Lavanya.

"La, you compared him to an alcoholic?" There was softness in her tone, the softness that made everyone of us weak in front of her.

"Not just an alcoholic, a raging one- you know- those who beat their wives and children, do bad things and just die eventually. I'm sorry but your sister hurts me a lot" Turning my face to the other side I wiped my imaginary tear which according to her was an actual tear.

"Are you upset?"

"Obviously. Your brother won't let you marry me"

"What the hell is wrong with you! You were talking about Lavanya. Why did you change the topic all of a sudden?" Siddharth replied.

"Don't worry Rakshit. Sid's just angry. He won't stop this marriage"

"Oh yes I will!" Hate this man.

"Sid" Praniti intruded his talk "Relax. You know they love each other. And what he did for Drishti was in front of you, right? Look at him, he's even hurt from the fight" Siddharth looked at the bandages tied around my head and my arm.

"Do they still hurt?" Keeping her chin on my shoulder Drishti took my hand in hers and kept it on her thigh, while holding it.

"Yes they do" actually they didn't but-

It was necessary.

"Don't worry" she kissed my cheeks and wrapped her arms around my chest from the back "You'll get well soon. I'll take care of you and then we'll get married, okay?"

What more could I ever wish for?

Obviously yes!

"As soon as possible?" I asked.

"As soon as possible" she nodded.

"With whose permission?" I didn't hate this man.

I loathed his existence to the very core and questioned the devil why was he even here. He should have been the devil's personal assistant.

"Siddharth its enough for now. Get over it. She is grown up and she knows what she is doing. Rakshit loves her and he will take care of her till his last breath" Praniti argued.

"But-" Poor Siddharth's shoulder was grabbed by Lavanya who shook him hard.

"They are getting married! Accept it as soon as possible. They, love each other!"

"I still don't approve him for Dri"

"You mean to say Aryan is okay for Lavanya but Rakshit ain't okay for me? This is partiality. You hate Aryan more than Rakshit!" Aryan who was standing peacefully noticing everything became the center of attention.

Why was his name torn on our marriage bill?

Poor he.

"Wait? Aryan and Lavanya?" Siddharth would surely die of heart attack or something.

"Siddharth stop!" Lavanya yelled as Sid attacked Aryan.

Here we go again.

Epilogue out soon :)