●Chapter 5●

▪︎Rakshit▪︎

We can say that it was for the first time the hell had a heavenly morning, owing to the little big one beside me. As the sun rays irritated her eyes breaking her sleep, she let a groan of displeasure escape her lips.

"La, please close the damn window or I will burn that damn sun!" Covering her face in her pillow she snuggled closer to me, assuming that I was her sister. "La, why are you feeling so strong and masculine?" Her hand moved to my face and her fingers began feeling my beard. "Hey La, when did you grow a beard?"

Her head popped out like yesterday, she noticed me for a few seconds and a loud scream was heard later.

"Good morning to you too" I smiled at her and got out of the blanket, heading towards the washroom.

"When did you sleep?"

"At 12, just after you" That's very much not of a night person.

"And woke up?"

"At 3 cuz I had some important work to do and after it was done, I slept again at 4m" A not so accurate sleeping schedule.

"3 am is known as the hour of the devil!" She murdered looking at the ceiling, deeply absorbed in her thought. "The devil wakes up at devil's hour, how relatable. No wonders" Nodding her head she sighed in an inappropriate manner thinking I didn't hear any word of her theory.

"Did you say something?" I also acted along pushing her deep into her assumption that I heard nothing.

"I was just praising you" I could see that. "What are you going to do?"

"Going to have a bath love, you wanna join?" Smirking at her I went towards the washroom which could be reached only after passing the closet area.

Turning on the shower I stood below it, removing my shirt. I used my hand to ruffle my hairs and let the water rinse them and then rested my hands on the wall in front, closing my eyes.

Before I could do the same with my trousers, a felt a gaze on me. As I turned around I could see Drishti's head hiding in a corner.

This girl's head will be a problem for her some day.

I smirked to myself and walked towards the door, dripping in water.

"Sneaking on handsome bathing man ain't good lovd" I looked out of the door and found her leaving through the closet area.

My voice made her stop in her tracks and turn towards me. "I will remember that, but where can I find a handsome man?" Assuming herself as a greek goddess who would escape any trouble she wants she underestimated me.

But as soon as her eyes fell on me, I could definitely find her checking me out. Her mouth was a opened in drooling shape and her eyes restricted movement in any other direction, causing another smirk to form on my face. "Like what you see?"

"M hm" she nodded, completely unaware of what she admitted.

"Do you want to see more?"

"M hm" another nod left me in complete disability to hold my laughter.

"You want to say that I must remove my pants?"

"M hm" I had two options, either act questioning along or act to remove it and see her action. Like seriously?!

"I would gladly do that love, but I don't want it to be this time you know, we should wait you know"

"No" she whispered leaning against a slab of the closet. As my hands moved towards the zipper of my jeans, it made her come out of her dreamland. "What are you doing!?" She covered her face with her hands while I chuckled.