●Chapter 21●

The reason I don't write these stuff is because I laugh like a maniac while writing when not in THAT mood.

If you are comfortable with this one, I could write something like this in future too. Just tell me if u r not. Because I am! LOL, this is literally my first time so how was it. Comment at the end.

Long part
No one-

She smiled as he held her close to him by her waist and slowly moved his lips along hers. "I love you" he whispered but she wasn't going to just confess hers.

"I love me too" she giggled. He smiled at her comment and pushed her gently on the bed. She settled appropriately and stiffened her toes as his weight on her increased. "This is weird"

"You want me to stop?" He looked into her eyes when his hand got hold of botton of her oversized shirt. She nodded in a no and excitedly held his face in her hands. "I love you"

"I love me t-" he pulled the shirt over her head before she could complete her sentence. She blushed as she watched his eyes roaming here and there on her body. His fingers made circles around her navel, traveling along her curvy waist slowly as if it was something delicate, so delicate that it could break if he applied any pressure.

As his hands reached the elastic of her plain baby pink bra, he hung his head down to prevent any immediate action that could scare her. "Go lay on your stomach" he ordered.

She felt a high dopamine rush in her body along with a tingling sensation between her legs, all under the impact of his demanding voice. As she laid on her stomach burying her head in a pillow, he shifted her hairs from her back and kept his hands on the hook.

Without wasting more time and letting his body take what it wanted, he unclipped the bra and put it the hooks on her sides. She tried to get up and remove it completely when he pushed her down and whispered "Did I ask you to do anything?"

Once again she laid down silently letting him take the lead. Her body shivered as she felt his wet kisses on her entire back which was wriggling in his grip. Rakshit rubbed his lips, his tongue, his nose, his face, everything he could to feel her which was freeing more butterflies in her stomach that ususal.

He held waist and laid on her back to her skin against his and buried his face in her neck, sucking on her sensitive skin there. She moaned his name as he turned her to get more access to that area. In the process he he removed her bra completely without looking at her and buried his face in her neck. The feeling of her chest against his resulted in something she noticed but she didn't speak because she failed to remember what the situation was.

His lips trailed along her shoulders till he found the sweet spot that made her shudder. "Rakshit" she moaned which made him suck on that area a little too harsh. Drishti's hands went inside his hair and caressed them with each moan that left her lips.

"Rakshit your belt is disturbing me" she complained. He laughed at her and cupped her breast in his hands while kissing her. "I ain't wearing anything Drishti"

Her eyes popped at his words and realization hit her hard. The feeling of him against her womanhood made her shudder. He giggled at her stupidity and went down to kiss her front. The feeling of euphoria was too much for her to handle that anyone near their room could have heard it if not for the sound proofing. He kissed her breast with all love and gently sucked her nipples, roaming his tongue around it.

He remembered that it was their first time so he should make her feel loved, the only reason he was controlling himself from being a little over for her.

After he was satisfied with the feeling, he straightened himself on the bed and pulled down her lowers instantly. Drishti hid her face in her hands and heard him laugh at her. Another round of dopamine overflow was experienced once she felt his hands grip her thigh and his head near her womanhood.