●Chapter 30●

Pov's pov:

Aryan, Lavanya and Siddharth had gathered in a corner to talk about their future plans. They needed to be quick because Drishti's safety wasn't ensured for so long. Praniti had told them that Vicky was planning on doing something terrible that night so they had to quick.

If Rakshit would have heard it he would have been impatient and in his attempt to save her as soon as possible, he would have taken stupid steps according to them.

Rakshit's anger and impatience wasn't something unknown to them and they also knew that the security in Vicky's house was tight these days. Moreover Drishti was held captive by him so they had to be very careful.

"Are you sure we should wait till Praniti signals?" Asked Lavanya

"I'm dead sure Lavanya" answered Sid.

"But can someone explain him that thing?" Aryan pointed at Rakshit standing near the window.

However when Siddharth and Lavanya looked at the direction where his thumb was pointed, they glared at Aryan who turned to see the windows wide open and the curtains flying with the breeze.

"Oh shoot. He ran away, I guess" said Aryan calmly.

"You guess?" Lavanya yelled at him.

Praniti's POv:

I was standing in the lawn where the guard reported nine silent murders of the security at the back door. The news should not reach Vicky so I had to kill the only guard who knew it.

Wondering who this could be I went inside to have a look at the security cameras when I was pulled behind a tree near the backdoor entry to the house.

Before I could scream for help, a highly mascunline hand covered my mouth and a bewildered Rakshit came in front of my eyes. Sweat covering his body like he had a bath and his chest rapidly heaving up and down.

What was he doing here?

Did he have any idea how dangerous it could have been?

"You!" I whisper yelled before pushing him off me.

"I am not here to waste the time. Tell me where is Drishti?" Rage filled in his eyes made him look a thousand times more dangerous than Siddharth could ever be.

And all of this was for one girl.

My sister

"Why are you here? Do you have any idea what would happen if the security stepped in?"

"I don't care! I just want my Drishti. Where is she?" He grabbed my throat but left it as soon as he realized I was chocking "I'm sorry. I just can't see anything after her"

"I understand" Rubbing my throat I looked around us to ensure nobody was there. The guards would be coming real soon for a check on not getting any information by the guards he just killed to get to her "But you should know that it's not a good idea to come here unprepared. You should have at least brought some guards"

"I signaled Aryan before I left. He knows what to do and he'll be here with the men soon"

"But still"

"Listen. I don't know how you are so calm but I can't stay cool unless she is my arms. I want her back safely. If that bastard dares to hurt her I would not let anyone of this gang live" he confessed.

It was true. The seriousness and plainess in his tone matched his actions which proved he would kill every last one of them if Vicky dared to hurt her.

He loves her.