Epilogue

▪︎Rakshit▪︎

Her family was complete now. Each of her siblings had forgiven each other and started living happily-
Except Siddharth

Poor guy was still in trauma.

Lavanya and Aryan had married each other a month after Siddharth agreed while Drishti and I were still in a live in relationship. We would travel to different places, click pictures, talk of our wedding day and stuff.

I would make sure that each of our pictures reached Siddharth. The satisfaction was a whole different feeling.

"Rakshit! Can we get one of these?"

"No"

"What? Why?"

"Because that's the eleventh pointless thing you want" looking at a dead bat in her hands I sighed.

Now she wanted a bat.

"This ain't a thing. Its an animal"

"A dead one"

"We will get an alive one. Please?" As if I didn't know she wanted the bat to bite her so that she could become bat man.

Idiot

"Mm hm. We will think, now come. The movie is about to start" listening to this she ran towards the bed and jumped beside me. Getting in the blanket she kept her head on my shoulder and circled her arm around my stomach as the movie began.

To be honest I never liked watching romantics with her.

"He loves her so much. Wish someone loved me like this" Yup, that's why.

"He just rescued her from kidnappers Drishti. They weren't even dangerous. I on the other hand risked my life for you"

"So? Should I award you? You love me na? Then it was your love which made you do it"

There was no point agruing with her so I laid back with a plain face listening to new series of things she loved in the movie which were directed towards me not loving her enough.

What was I supposed to do?

Get her name and face tattooed on my forehead?

Or pull out my heart for her?

One thing I would never do was let her turn our home into a zoo.

Ok, I might say yes to that but not to her wish of calling a male stripper and a hooker in my house or any other place. Even if I knew she wouls never do it, whenever she said wanted to-

My mood just goes off.

"You love me like I love you!" She yelled before falling on my stomach making me feel nauseous and wanting to throw up.

First of all she fed me a whole buffet of my favourite dishes that she made herself for, forced me to finsih everything to which I couldn't say no cuz she was the one feeding me. Then she jumps on my stomach.

Great

"I love you!" She giggled as I sat straight causing her to roll off me and lay directly in front of me.

"I love me too" I smirked at her when she she looked at me with her jaw dropped in disappointment. Tables had turned.

"That's injustice! You can't do that to me. Say you love me!" Pulling my sleeves while wriggling at her place she started kicking the bed in anger.

"You love me" I laughed.

"Rakshit!"

"Drishti!" Laughter wasn't exactly good for me right now since she looked beyond annoyed.

Turning on her stomach she took a pillow with her foot and grabbed it later. Pushing her face into the pillow she screamed loudly to express her anger.

I smiled at her antics and laid beside her. Placing my arm on her waist I allowed half of my body to lay over her while my hands caressed her head.

"Drishti, you mad at me?"

"Mm hm" she whispered before turning her face to me and passing me a glare. "You didn't say you love me"

"I do that every day love"

"But I am asking you to say it now, right now!" She kept her hand on my face and moved her thumb on my beard gently.

Taking her hand in mine I kissed her thumb and held it close to my heart. "Don't you think my actions prove my love more?"

"Yes but say it! I don't want to listen to anything" she pushed me away and laid on her back looking at the ceiling above her.

I smiled once again and scooted closer to her. Keeping my head near her neck I wrapped my arm around her waist and palyed with her hairs with the other hand that went above my head.

"Drishti?"

"Nopes. Don't talk to me" crossing her arms across her chest she closed her eyes in anger and murmured how mad she was at me.

"Hah, you'll never change" getting over her I kissed her lips gently "but I love you like this only"

Her eyes opened that instant as a bright smile covered her face. The hands once folded across her chest wrapped around my neck to pull me closer. Her hand went into my hairs and pushed my head towards her such that our foreheads were connected.

"I love you too" for her this simple statement was a source of immense joy, the same went for me.

Even if it wasn't necessary to sya we loved each other every single day, there wasn't a problem in that too. We loved taking it that way and this way we never forgot what place we held in each other's lives.

"I love you so much" kissing her lips once again I held the bottom of her shirt in my hands as she undid my buttons.

"I love you more"

"I love you most"

We smiled, continuing our activites once again. The top laid peacefully on the floor as we made out inside the blanket. At one point she would be laughing saying that I tickled her at some place, the next point she would shrink as a result of the immense pleasure.

At that time she would be realky demanding while in the morning she would be running away from me because of how she would act the night before.

Whatever it might be. This started off as a heinous bond set by my father and the bond did something good to us. Never had I expected that I would fall in love, especially in such a way.

I was never full of her. Everytime, every second, I just wanted her more and more. She loved me, I loved her, Siddharth hated this but it was okay.

Yes they were sold to us and according the bond they had to marry us.

Who knew we were supposed to fall in love with each other too?

"We'll marry soon now, okay?" She said as I rested on top of her after two hours.

"We surely will" kissing her forehead I wrapped my arms around her and comforted her to sleep.

Life with her was beautiful and the upcoming one would be more than just beautiful.

"Say you love me" she mumbled snuggling into my chest and I smiled.

"I love you"

T H E
E N D

NO more parts.