Prologue

Years ago........

"This is Akira Sakurado from Musutafu news. I'm here live in the heart of Musutafu. We are currently on the scene witnessing a catastrophic battle".

Heroes, citizens and Villains alike could only watch as 3 gigantic beings faced off against a huge beast.

The battle had began earlier, when the huge beings literally fell from the sky before fighting.

The city was now engulfed in flames and covered in rubble. Many hero's were sent to rescue civilians and deal with the beings.

But not even the likes of Endeavor or All might could stop their battle.

But they quickly learned who was on who's side.

The first giant being has circular white eyes, blue glowing lines on his forehead and a ring on his chest. He is red, black and silver, and wielded a large sword with a circular base.

This was Ultraman Orb. Orb origin.

The second being has blue sinister looking eyes, a blue capsule shaped light in his chest, and fins on his arms. He is red, black and silver, but has more of a complex design.

He is Ultraman Geed. Primitive.

The last giant has round white eyes like the first. He has a prominent fin on his head, is lightly armoured, and has a blue Z shaped light on his chest. He is mostly blue, silver and black, with minor splashes of red.

He is Ultraman Z, a more younger Ultraman.

Each were around 50m in height, dwarfing the buildings around them. They fought with a mixture of martial arts, wrestling moves, and energy based attacks.

But currently, they were all losing.

They were all pushed back into a line, looking very exhausted despite the permanent neutral expressions they always had.

Before them was the beast, or to be more specific, a Kaiju.

It was a huge creature, standing on four legs at a whopping 333m in height. This was Zogu in its second form.

It has large folded wings, a ribbed yellow underbelly, a long tail, huge front legs, 3 clawed hands, crystal protrusions on the sides of his head, and a large canine shaped head with large sharp teeth.

It dwarfed the trio of Ultramen, while completely disregarding their attacks. Tanking their punches, jabs and energy beams with ease.

With a high pitch and oddly feminine human voice, Zogu roared a vicious orb of shockwaves that knocked the Ultramen back, unfortunately sending them crashing into some apartment complex.

Zogu roared and thrashed its arms around as the Ultramen weakly pushed themselves onto their feet.

Suddenly the blue lights on their chests began to flash red, each looking at their chest in surprise.

"It seems these giants are losing this gigantic battle. What's going to happen next" she gasped.

But they couldn't dawdle on that. The humongous Kaiju was charging up another shockwave orb, when suddenly.

"Shaaa!"

A beam of green energy shot down from the sky, hitting Zogu in its chest and halting its attacks.

Everyone looked up to see a green glowing form descend from space and land in front of the Ultramen.

The light died out to reveal another warrior of light. Another ultraman.