Chapter 12

Ochako grumble as she made her way to the elevator.

She was wearing a pale yellow shirt with light blue shorts.

It was the day before classes actually started, so the students essentially had the day off.

The brunette smacked her lips and rubbed her stomach as she wondered what she would have for breakfast.

But her thoughts were stopped when the elevator doors opened. Her sense of smell was immediately assaulted by the heavenly smell of bacon and potatoes cooking.

She made her way to the kitchen area, where she was met with an unexpected, but not unwelcome sight.

Izuku was currently cooking up a smorgasbord of breakfast items.

Bacon, scramble and sunny side eggs, omelettes, hash browns, cubed baked potatoes, some pan fried fish, miso and chicken soup, sausage links, various crepes and pancakes, and a salad just because.

There were also some containers of different juices and smoothies on the table.

Ochako just gaped at the food spread that the greenette had cooked. There was so much, that she would be fed until the day after tomorrow.

I mean, it looked like an IHOP mixed with a hotel self serve breakfast on steroids. Was Izuku catering to a banquet hall?! Like, what was all this?!?!

Izuku noticed that someone had arrived and turned around. Ochako's voice died in her throat.

He was wearing a tight shirt sleeve t-shirt along with a black apron that was tied tightly to his body.

He had a spatula in his right hand as he grasped a pan with a fluffy pancake in his left hand.

All in all. He looked like a house husband. Especially since he smiled at her. She could get used to this.

"Ah. Uraraka-san, good morning. I made breakfast if you don't mind" he said nonchalantly, as if he didn't cook for 20 people.

Wait.

That's exactly what he did.

Ochako shook herself out of her shock. "Oh. Um, thank you Midoriya-chan". "No problem. I enjoy cooking. So help yourself" he said, motioning to the menagerie of food as he returned to cooking.

Ochako grabbed a plate, and began to serve herself food like in a buffet.

She sat down at one of the tables and cut a piece of her banana, berry crepe. The second it touched her tongue, her taste buds exploded.

She moaned in joy as the flavor overpowered her sense of taste. She didn't know when or how it happened. But she finally realized she was halfway done with her food.

She heard the elevators on both sides ding, but she was more focused on eating.

From the boys side were Iida, Tokoyami, Kaminari, and Shoji.

And from the girls side were Yaoyorozu, Mina, Todoroki, Tsuyu and Jirou.

They were also as shocked as Ochako had been earlier when they saw the kitchen island filled with food.

"Um. Midoriya-san. Did you cook all of this?" Momo asked. "Yup. Feel free to eat" the greenette simply said, sliding a pancake onto a plate before topping it with peaches and whipped cream.

Everyone present looked to each other. Contemplating their next move. But they gave in, and began to serve themselves food like Ochako had earlier.

They sat at the various tables, before digging in. They all began to moan and hum happily as their taste buds were tingling with excitement.

"Wow. This is really good!" the pink skinned girl cheered, eating another bite of her fluffy pancake.