Chapter 4

"Th-this is Miyuki Hazamada with shocking news. A huge brown monster has appeared out of the ground. The nearest heroes including All might have engaged the beast. But to no avail".

"The debuting heroine Mt.Lady was swatted away like she was nothing. Even All might stood no chance against this Goliath. What are we to do".

Suddenly a blinding light flashed in the sky. "W-what is that?" The news reporter exclaimed as the light barrelled into the monster before settling a good ways away.

His eyes widened when the light began to fade away. "I-is that?".

......

Everyone just gazed in awe as one of those 'light Titans' appeared just as a giant monster appeared. They were all so surprised that they didn't see how convenient the situation was.

The 'light Titan' stood silent as both it and the brown monster stared each other down. Everyone else was silent as well.

Both citizens and heroes alike were frozen in shock and awe at the sight of the 2 giants. Even a deflated all might and Mt.lady who had both recovered were staring in awe.

Then the brown beast roared as it charged at the 'light Titan'. Its stomps shaking the ground and knocking everyone out of their trance.

The heroes began to guide the citizens and paramedics away from the coming danger, but like the community they are, everyone tried to get a closer look.

But as the beast was about to trample everyone, the 'light Titan' dashed forward, leaping over everyone and giving the brown beast a single leg drop kick to its chest, pushing it back.

The giant landed in a forward roll, quickly getting up and spinning around in a hook kick, right to its face. The beast reeled back before swinging its claws around.

The giant dogged by flipping backwards before dashing back and ramming it shoulder first, sending them both to the ground.

They landed with a thundering boom, shaking the earth. The giant recovered easily and began to bludgeon the beast with punches and chops.

The beast roared in pain before it head butted the giant. The green Titan of light reeled back in pain, stumbling away allowing the beast to recover.

The beast roared and charged at the giant again, but this time the giant was knocked onto its back, sending debris flying and nearly squishing nearby civilians.

The brown beast roared before it trudged forward to finish off the giant. Everyone could only watch in angst as the beast walked towards its downed opponent.

Unfortunately the giant wasn't fairing so well.

........

"Ow~that hurt" Izuku whined as his head throbbed and back ached from Gomora's attacks. "Well that's what happens when you protect others" Dekiru mused.

"Well no time to waste. Gomora is coming now!" The green ultra reminded. Izuku's eyes widened in panic as he scrambled to his feet to see Gomora closing in.

"Well what can I do?! I can't just smack it to death" He exclaimed. Dekiru sighed "Ultras can use energy based attack. Here use one of these attacks" he explained before the greenette's mind was filled with knowledge.

Izuku crossed his arms down in an X, his ultra form doing the same. Energy condensed into the fins on his forearms before rotating his arms up vertically in front of his chest.

"SUPREME GIGA RIPPER!" He yelled as he crossed then swung his arms outwards. A blade of pulsing blue energy shot out from his arms.

It crashed into Gomora's chest, halting its assault and sending sparks of energy shooting out. The ancient kaiju cried out before charging again.