Chapter 22

"TIMES UP!" Both Present Mic and Midnight Announced.

"Now Let's see the top 4 teams now!".

"In first place. Team Midoriya!". The greenette's team high fives each other.

"In second place. Team Todoroki!". While the rest of her team was ecstatic, said girl looked quite disappointed.

"In third place. Team Bakugou!". The ash blond's team sweat dropped as said girl as screaming at the ground in anger for coming in third.

"And in fourth place. Team Ken-. Wait a second. In an unexpected turn of events, fourth place is. Team Shinsou!". The Purple haired insomniac smirked as she was let down from her mount.

"All four teams will advance to the Final Event! Now we'll take an hour long lunch break" the voice hero said.

The students on the field grouped up before heading towards the entrance, with majority congratulating those who had passed.

But as Izuku was about to leave, he felt something tugging on his sleeve. He turned around to see it was Shoko who was holding him back.

"We need to talk" she said. The greenette glanced at his other classmates before nodding, following the bi-colored girl to a secluded hallway.

Once they made the coast was clear, He turned to face the dual quirk user. "Alright Todoroki-San. What is it that you needed to tell me so badly that we had to be alone?".

She glared at him for a solid moment before speaking. "Long ago I made a vow. A vow to never use my left side. And today, you made me break it".

The greenette quirked a brow at her. "Your impressive and diverse quirk. It constantly put everyone at a distance from you. The pressure I felt from you, it is just like All Might and the Light Titan. So, I have to ask".

She looked up and him and flared even harder.

"Are you All Might's Secret Love Child?".

.....

..........

...............

"WHAT?!?!?" Izuku screamed in his head. He could faintly hear Dekiru laughing from the back of his head.

Thousands of questions ran through his head, mostly about how in the hell Todoroki came up with that conclusion.

Izuku closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Todoroki-san. Let me be completely clear with you. I am in no way related to All Might".

The Bi-colored girl quirked a brow. He sighed, "look. I don't resemble her at all. And, it would've been obvious if she was pregnant or not".

He fished out his phone and searched through his album, pulling up a picture of his family. "Look see. This is my mother and younger sister, we all have green hair. And no, I don't dye my hair. So let me be clear, I am not HER SON".

Shoku still wore that unamused expression as she stared at him, making the greenette sigh. "You're hiding something, I'm sure of it".

"Your well aware that my father is Endeavor, the second best pro hero. If you're anything like All Might, it's more of a reason for me to beat you".

She look down at her left hand as it slightly shook. "Do you know what quirk marriages are?". Izuku nodded, but he didn't like where this was going.

"Seeing as he couldn't surpass All Might, he created a plan. Quirk marriages were created for the sole purpose of creating a stronger heir. With his influence, he easily got his hands on my mother".