Side Story: History

Episode 2

Currently we're on a planet filled with mountain ranges, crystal clear waters, lush green forests, and domestic Kaiju roaming around.

Beams were shot, hitting the mountains and causing smaller explosions. A feminine sigh could be heard.

Standing with their arms in a + position was a female Ultrawoman. She was blue, white and silver, with black accents, teal gems on her wrists and golden trimmed Armor.

The most prominent features about her, were the 2 antenna on her head crest, and the Ψ shaped color timer.

This was Ultrawoman Utsuki.

(Disregard the Sword)

"Good job on form, but more power is required". The female Ultra turned to see the green warrior, Ultraman Dekiru.

Or for her.

Her father.

She relaxed her stance and jogged up to him. It was apparent that she was young, as she only came up to about his waist, which includes her head fin.

The green Ultra rubbed the Girl's head, causing her to giggle. He walked in front of her and moved his arms in a 12:15 position with his arms before moving them into an L position.

A light green beam shot out of his forearm and hit a mountain, causing it to explode. "Woah" the young Ultra cheered, impressed by her father's power.

"That was cool Papa. Can I be as strong as you one day" Utsuki cheered, hopping up and down.

Dekiru chuckled and knelt down, putting his hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to worry about that. You're already as strong as your mother".

The young ultra looked down. "I don't remember her that much, is that bad". Dekiru shook his head, "no it isn't. I know it's hard to think about someone you barely know, but your mother and I love you dearly".

"Although she may not be with us now, she will always be in our hearts". He poked his daughter where her heart should be, causing her to giggle.

Suddenly the sky darkened, causing all the Kaiju to flee in fear.

The once bright and peaceful planet was now bathed in darkness and brewing a powerful store.

"Utsuki, Stay behind me" Dekiru said as he moved his daughter to stand behind him.

Lightning stuck as the clouds became thicker, turning into a dark violet.

Then from the darkness appeared a terrifying Kaiju.

Bat like wings, long tendrils for hand and around its head, a huge, purple body, a swordfish like head with glowing magenta eyes, a mouth above its eyes that houses an eye and a skull shaped chest.

"Night Fang!" The green ultra said in shock. He pointed his palm forward, summoning something in a flash of light.

He grip the item and pointed it towards the beast, revealing it to be a silver broad sword

He grip the item and pointed it towards the beast, revealing it to be a silver broad sword. "Utsuki. Take cover" he told his daughter.

She looked up at him for a moment before nodding and running off, hiding behind a mountain.

The blue ultra watched as her father grabbed his sword with both hand and held it beside his head, pointing it at the beast.

Night Fang roared before charging, while Dekiru charged as well. The green ultra swung his sword downward diagonal direction, followed by a horizontal slash to the right.

Sparks flew as it roared out in pain. Dekiru went for a vertical slash, but the Kaiju caught the blade between its arms.

He retaliated by kicking the Kaiju in the head, using his sword as support bar so he could lift himself up and swing his whole body around.

It roared out in pain, releasing the sword shields causing Dekiru to fall to the ground.

The ultra quickly got back up and grabbed the handle with both hands. He slashed outwards, sending a crescent blade of energy flying.

He followed it by thrusting his sword forward, shooting a beam out of the blade.

Both attacks combined, transforming into a huge horizontal beam. The Night Fang couldn't react quick enough before it was bisected by the beam, quickly exploding soon after.

Seeing his enemy defeated, Dekiru relaxed. Utsuki beamed as she saw her father defeat the beast. She quickly left her hiding spot to congratulate him.

But the elder ultra felt something was off. He turned around, just as a portal of darkness appeared, and out came the terrible beast Baraba.

It was a Kaiju that was made for the sole purpose of killing. It had a long tail that sectioned off into 3 smaller ones, a turtle like shell, scaled legs, 2 curved horns and 4 protruding fangs.

A blade sat on its head, while his left hand was a sickle and his right a mace with a harpoon at the end.

Dekiru saw it charging up an attack, but it wasn't directed at him. It was directed at Utsuki.

He quickly dashed forward, moving with all his might as the Kaiju released lightning from its eyes.

Dekiru got in front of his daughter, pointing the flat side of his sword forward while bracing it with his other hand.

The golden lightning blasted into his blade, almost pushing him back, but he persevered pushing back against the attack.

Suddenly his sword began to crack, growing and growing as the attack continued until.

Booooom!

His sword shattered. The blade reduced to nothing but fragments of metal. Luckily the Baraba's lightning had stopped, due to prolonged use, giving Dekiru an opportunity.

He quickly dropped his sword and held his hand over his color timer. He raised his open palm up, with an orb of energy forming.

He got into a pitchers pose as he yelled.

"SPACE OMEGA!".

He threw the orb forward. It hit its mark, right in the kaiju's chest. It roared in pain before the orb exploded, ending it faster than it started.

Again, the Green ultra relaxed he couldn't help but feel sentimental as he picked up the handle of his broken sword.

It was a gift to him from his parents, a symbol of his strength and courage. But it was all worth it for the safety of his daughter.

Utsuki felt sad, she was the reason that her dad's treasured sword was destroyed, all because she was weak.

But a hand on her head brought her out of her revere. That simple gesture said everything. That he care more about her than his weapon, which engrained itself into the young ultra.

While it was unfortunate, Utsuki learned a valuable lesson from her father. True Strength doesn't  come from one's own ability, it comes from the resolve of oneself.

And that lesson is true to her heart.

To be continued........