Chapter 11

It's been 2 weeks since they've taken the entrance exam, and had Ochako come over for dinner. They had Izuku's favorite that night, Katsudon.

Currently Izuku was on another jog. And you may be asking, what's so different from all his other jogs.

Well other than the fact he was strapped to an infant chest carrier, there wasn't anything too different.

A lot of women and girls cooed at the sight of a cute baby girl strapped to a ripped man's chest.

They probably assumed she was Izuku's daughter instead of younger sister. But that didn't matter.

Izuku continued to jog in Mustafu's brisk morning, all while Izumi suckled on the pacifier in her mouth as she was brought along for the ride.

Eventually they were back home, with Inko taking Izumi out of Izuku's hands to feed her.

The fluffy haired greenette was currently sitting on the couch watching T.V.. He was wearing a green, pinstripe Yukata coat, and in his hand was a grip exerciser that was rated for 1000lbs.

And he was casually squeezing it like it was nothing. "Hmmmmm". "What's wrong Izuku?" Dekiru asked.

The greenette leaned back, "It's just that my letter from U.A. Hasn't arrived yet, so I wonder if I failed or not". "Don't human educational institutions send a letter regardless if the person passed or not" Dekiru added.

Izuku stopped for a second, contemplating that. "I'm really stupid. Aren't I". "Hey your words. Not mine" his companion chuckled.

But the male midoriya jerked when he heard a loud bang from the front door. He jumped to his feet as he heard rapid footsteps approaching the living room.

He calmed down when he saw that it was only his mother holding his sister, who had a surprised expression.

"Izuku! Y-your letter it's here!" Inko exclaimed, almost tripping on herself. He caught his mother before she face planted, and plucked the letter from her hand.

Stamped onto a red wax seal was the symbol for U.A..

Izuku sat down at the desk in his room. He requested that he open the envelope in private, which his mother agreed to.

Steeling himself, he torn the envelope open and reached inside, pulling out a black. Puck?

"What is this" Izuku wondered as he inspected the device. But he yelped when the puck blinked to life and emitted a bright light, making him drop it.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!" The puck announced. "Oh, I know that voice". The greenette looked back to the puck.

The light it was emitting was a hologram, and on it was the number 1 hero of Japan. All might. And she was wearing a yellow pinstripe suit with a Egyptian blue tie.

Izuku frowned. Why was she on the hologram? "YOU'RE PROBABLY WONDERING WHY IM HERE" she said. "That's oddly convenient".

"WELL IM HERE BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO TEACH AT U.A.!". The male midoriya's eyes widened in shock, but he also sweat dropped at that.

"All might may be the top hero, be she probably is a terrible teacher" he commented.

"I'D LIKE TO SAY YOUNG MIDORIYA. YOU DID SPECTACULAR. ACING THE WRITTEN TEST WITH A PERFECT 100%. BUT WHAT MATTERS WAS THE PRACTICAL EXAM".

"YOU SCORED 135 VILLAIN POINTS. BUT HEROES DON'T JUST DEFEAT VILLAINS, WE ALSO SAVE THEM. SO YOU'VE ALSO GAINED SECRET RESCUE POINTS FROM US!".

"Rescue points? I've never heard of anything like that" Izuku mused. "Well being a hero does mean saving lives. Just as the blonde lady says" Dekiru added.