Dekiru Bio

Original

The Shining Warrior Ultraman DekiruHeight: 58m (before) 60m (Bonded with Izuku)Weight: 68,000t Age: 370,000y Family: Suisei (Wife), Utsuki (Daughter) Dekinai, Tregear (Brothers in law)Voice: Toshiyuki Morikawa (Kagaya Ubuyashiki/Minato Namikaze/Gr...

Height: 58m (before) 60m (Bonded with Izuku)
Weight: 68,000t
Age: 370,000y
Family: Suisei (Wife), Utsuki (Daughter) Dekinai, Tregear (Brothers in law)
Voice: Toshiyuki Morikawa (Kagaya Ubuyashiki/Minato Namikaze/Griffith)

Attacks:
•Destinium ray: Raises his right arm up with his left to the side. Crosses his left arm so his left inner elbow is over his right elbow. He drags his right arm down and his left arm back, until his right elbow is above his fingers.

•Emerald burst: he coats his arm in green flaming energy before punching forward:

•Stop bind: Draws a circle in the air, with his arms. His left arm going counter clockwise and his right arm going clockwise. The amount of complete rotations translate into how many rings he creates.

•Emerald Slicer: he holds his hand beside his head, creating a circular saw of energy before throwing it.

•Powered barrier: He draws a rectangle in the air with his hands, Starting with width then height, creating a green shield

•Emerald smash: he coats his lower leg in green flaming energy before performing a turning or side kick.

•Space Omega: He holds his fist over his color timer, then raises his open palm up before an orb of energy forms in his hand. People's POV zooms out into space before zooming out of the orb. He then tosses it.

•Arc hammer: he jumps up, then flips forward. Bends one leg and leaving the other out. The extended leg condenses energy around the foot before performing an Axe kick.

•Hyper Spin: by flying into the air and straightening out his body, he begins to flip around at high speeds which can launch targets back.

•Brave Slasher: a rectangular sword. There are 2 triggers, in normal grip on the outside, in reverse grip on the inside of the handle. Inserting an ultra key allows to shoot a beam out of the blade mimicking the ultra. Clicking the triggers activate energy slashes. Holding trigger causes charged attack.

•Space Martial Arts: an advanced form of martial arts that uses both normal and energy charged blows.

•Space Wrestling: an advanced form of wrestling that includes direct, powerful blows.

Sapphire Nebula:

Ultraman Z, Ultraman Geed, Ultraman Orb

•Wrecking Spinner: He holds his hand up creating a ring of blue energy with 2 S curved blades of red energy spinning around the ring of energy before throwing it.

•Nebula Highway: he cocks both arms back as they pulse with energy, before thrusting them forward, shooting 2 streams of energy from his hands.

•Zillion Calibre Burst: he cocks his arms back then slowly raises his arms out to his sides. Energy travels from his timer to his arm fins. He then raises his arms up before moving them into a + shape.

•Supreme Giga ripper: He crosses his arms down in a X, before rotating his arms until they're bent up. He crosses them again pointing forward before swinging them out, throwing a crescent blade of energy

•Nova boomerang: He claps his hands together and turns them. He pulls his bottom right hand far to the right, creating a crescent of blue energy formed between his hands. He then moves his right hand so it's behind his head and his left over his chest pointing to the right, before throwing the revolving crescent blade of energy forward.

•Crescent maser ripper: He points his index and middle fingers on both hands towards beam lamp, shooting a thin laser pushing a small crescent shaped in a +.

•Sapphire punch: he cocks right arm back as energy pools into his fist. It catches on fire before he punches.

•Zestium roar: he crosses his arms in front of head in an X before throwing his arms down while leaning his head forward, releasing a roar that causes shockwaves.

•Sapphire Claw: he coats his hands and feet in energy, creating claws and slashing energy when he swings his arms and legs

•Nebula beam: he moves arms his out diagonally, with left downwards and right upwards, before moving his arms into an + position shooting a beam.

•Nebula Blocker: he points both hands hands forward, forming a blue, purple and red pulsing energy shield with multiple blue rings.

•Nova Feedback: he grabs onto a source of energy, absorbing it so it pulses through his whole body. He then strikes a target, sending all of the energy into it.