Chapter 10

Over the next 10 months, Izuku has been training and studying for the U.A. entrance exam.

Of course a few Kaiju popped up once in a while, a few repeats like Red kings, Demaaga's, a Guesra, and a Dorako. But no out of the ordinary Kaiju.

But the odd things was, is that they were popping up in countries other than Japan. So Izuku had to literally fly to the cities getting attacked.

The downside to them being in other locations, he was usually late. But on the plus side, he could buy stuff for his family.

Like just last week, Izuku bought fresh dumplings from Shanghai for his mother.

Aside from that. Izuku changed even further. Due to him training in his human form, rather than his Ultra form, his body grew further.

He gained more muscle, increased his speed and stamina. And he grew a bit. Well, growing to 6'7" is growing a bit in his book.

Another major change to Izuku was his hair. He decided to cut his long hair off. Now he has an undercut, with the remaining fluffy hair, now only on the top of his head.

His mother, of course cried because "her baby boy is a man" she says. Izumi especially liked it, always reaching to puff his hair whenever Izuku held her.

They also went on a lot of family outings, going to parks and attractions. All 3 of the midoriya family enjoyed it greatly.

But everyone would be confused when they saw them. Always surprised when Izuku is Inko's son, or that Izumi and Izuku are siblings, despite their massive size difference.

Things were slowly becoming back to normal. Thankfully his mother is plumping back up. Although she may not be the plump woman brimming with motherly love, at least she wasn't a skeleton anymore.

But here he stood. At his front door putting on his black boots as his mother stood behind him holding Izumi.

"Good luck Izuku. I hope you pass" Inko said. Izumi just sucked on her pacifier absentmindedly.

"Thanks mom. I'll pick up some groceries on the way home". Izuku stood up and turned to face his mother, who had a small smile.

"Izuku. I'm sorry for not saying this. But you can become a hero, the greatest hero" she said. That brought tears to both mother and son.

Izuku immediately went to hug his mother. And also Izumi, who was incidentally sandwiched between them.

They stayed like this for a while before Izuku backed off. "Thanks you mom. I'll see you two later. Bye mom, bye Izumi" he said, gently tickling his sister, which resulted in her giggling.

He waved them goodbye before closing and locking the door behind him. He looked forward, and gave out a huge sight and shake of his head.

"That.....felt nice" he mused, starting his trek towards the train station for U.A.'s Entrance Exam.

Izuku hope that he'd pass. Not that he wasn't confident that he'd pass, but he hoped nothing would interfere with his exam.

As he boarded the train, his mind began to run as Izuku began to plan out what he should do for the practical. Not noticing the body that was pressed up against him.

As he was stuck in his own thoughts, a certain girl was blushing up a storm as she was being squished into what amounted to a brick wall.

"God he's so buff" the girl thought, biting her lip as she had to steady herself by placing her hands on his abdomen, all while Izuku was still unaware of what was going on.