Chapter 6

"Wow. I can never get used to how beautiful planets are from space" Izuku said.

He and Dekiru had arrived to earth 42015. Izuku's home earth. Currently they were floating in the space between the planet and the moon.

They stopped because Izuku had come to admire planets when they would go to train on different planets.

"Oh I can't wait to see my mom again. I missed her a lot" the greenette mused, Dekiru nodded at that.

Unknown to the male midoriya, Ultraman Dekiru had been married and had a child. But his wife passed away years ago, while his child was a researcher on a different planet.

So in short, Dekiru new how precious familial bonds were.

"You ready to go home now" the green ultra asked. "Yup" Izuku cheered. Dekiru chuckled "alright. Let's go".

He raised his arms and flew down towards the planet, soaring towards Japan.

Musutafu.........

Just as they entered the stratosphere, Izuku and Dekiru transformed into a orb of golden and green light. To be more vigilant.

He didn't want to cause a ruckus and catch everyone's attention, so they decided to be more discrete.

The orb of light landed deep within an empty alleyway before it dissipated. The figure within stood to full height.

He looked around before walking towards the alley's opening. The figure stepped out into a busy street that was bathed in light of afternoon sun.

He exhaled as he took in a crisp breath of fresh air, sighing in relief. Considering it was his first time in 2 years that he was home.

With a fluffy mane of green hair stood Izuku midoriya. And boy did 2 years do him a justice.

No longer was he the short shrimpy kid that everyone bullied and picked on.

He now stood at a whopping 6'3" in height. His stature was lithe yet very muscular. Like a cross between a athletes and bodybuilders physique.

Currently he was wearing a dark green leather jacket with ribbed shoulders, navy blue jeans that complimented his legs quite well, a light blue t-shirt that was hugging his chest quite tightly, and red and black basket ball shoes.

Once he was a cute teen. Now he was a handsome Adonis that was dressed like a supermodel (gotta thank the human ultras for the clothes).

Izuku smiled with his hands on his hips as he looked around. The people walking glanced at him, some with intrigue, some with repulsion. But must with admiration from list, curtesy of girls and women alike.

The greenette smiled as he took in his surroundings. "It so good to be back" he mused. "Indeed Izuku. Returning to ones home is satisfying in its own way" Dekiru said.

Another thing they practiced on is their link. They now learned how to talk to each other out of their ultra form.

"Yeah. Plus it's a pretty nice day" Izuku commented. But just as he finished his sentence, an loud explosion rang throughout the city, followed by screaming and running civilians.

Izuku sighed and bowed his head, "I had to say it, didn't I" he said tiredly. "Well don't fret on that. Go towards the source" Dekiru said.

Izuku nodded and dashed towards the source of the explosion, civilians running past him in a panic.

Once he got there, he saw a oddly familiar sight. Civilians running, pro heroes running, burning destroyed buildings and a kaiju.

Ah. Good times.