Rebirth

Jamie's POV
It was dark and cramped. I would've been scared if I hadn't felt Alexis still holding my hand. We quickly discovered that we could communicate telepathically with each other. We also realized that we were not alone in our tiny prison. There was a third she too was female.

We also realized that we were in somebody's womb. We were being reborn, reincarnated as somebody else. We started listening to the outside world trying to figure out as much as possible. We learned that the woman carrying us was called Bella, but we didn't consider her our mother, we considered her very supportive sister Rose our mother (at least we assumed that they were sisters).

Everyone else except for Bella and our mother seemed to hate us. We listened for a reason wondering if Bella was a teen mom, or a high risk pregnancy. We learned that the issue was the baby itself. They seemed to not know that there were three of us. We hardly ate anything because we were only given this salty, bitter red liquid that our other womb mate seemed to eat up much to our disgust.

We eventually learned the names of everyone around Bella and our mother. There was Bella's husband Edward and her best friend who seemed to be in love with her called Jake that our womb mate seemed to really like. Then there was our mother's husband, and our father Emmett. Then there were what we assumed to be the rest of our family. Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, and Seth.

I know, how weird, they have the same names as the characters from twilight. Suspicious. Well when we died we somehow got transported to twilight, or more specifically breaking dawn. We were now Renesmee Carlie Cullens triplet sisters, but we didn't feel like sisters. That's not to say that we didn't care about her, because we did, we just didn't feel that sisterly bond.

Renesmee seemed to know and understand this, and she accepted it.

We waited for what felt like an eternity for the night that Bella to pick out names. When it finally came we were not disappointed in Bella's god awful tastes "Since your belly is so big maybe it would be wise to pick out other names?" Momma suggested giving up on talking her out of the first two names.

"Hmm, what about Casper Aliser or Nemo Esmaud for boys?" She suggested making us blanche. Renesmee was asleep so her ears were spared. "And Rosalice Emesper or Emmalie Jalisper for girls?" We were stunned. Okay they were better than the boys, but still pretty bad. We prayed that once we got out momma would rename us something better.

Bella stood up suddenly, waking up Renesmee you yawned and stretched. Next thing we know it's hard to breathe and we're being rushed somewhere. We can't think straight to busy gasping for air, then we see a bright light. Renesmee went through it first, then Alexis, and finally me.

I opened my eyes for the first time in months to se a blood cover Edward who looked at us (me and Alexis) in surprise "Triplets, Bella we had triplets" he turned to see a corpse on the operating table. A blonde haired beauty enter the room "Edward, let me take them. I'm in control now, so you worry about Bella" the voice of our mother said.

Edward shoved us into her arms haphazardly then returned to his dying wife. Momma quickly adjusted us in her arms before taking us downstairs.