Death of Edward and Bella

3rd POV
"Edward Anthony Mason and Isabella Marie  Swan" Aro addressed the duo by their full human names causing them to freeze as they knew that they fucked up.

"The first crime you committed was allowing a human, that was not your mate, to gain knowledge of our existence. Instead of killing or turning her immediately you held off on that, and then you left her alone alive and human with no intentions of returning. When the Volturi gained light of of this you were given one chance to make amends," Aro began.

"However before that you neglected to inform the Volturi about an altercation between the human and another vampire which ended in you stopping the human from being turned and said vampire being destroyed. This was a crime itself as you had no legs reason to destroy a mates vampire this led to the vampire's mate exacting revenge on you and your human pet," Aro continued.

"The lost of her mate caused Victoria to go insane and create a new born army. This is also a crime that is also your fault. In this army there was mass exposure and great lost of human life. Which contrary to your beliefs young Edward and young Isabella we the Volturi do value. After that you rallied your family members and the Wolfpack to your cause to protect your pet from them. This caused all those newborns to be destroyed, which is such a waste of venom."

Aro was now pacing before Edward and Bella who were on their knees in front of Aro and being held their by Felix and Demetri. Everyone else watched as Aro listed off their crimes.

"Then after finally getting the perfect cover story for Isabella's disappearance she falls pregnant with the hybrid children that were later falsely accused of being immortal children which resulted in Irina's death for false accusations. Her mental health was clouded by the lost of her own mate which was also your fault as Laurent was oblivious to the wolves existence and the treaty you made with them," Aro said adding more grease to the fire.

"Now you stand before us with your final crime. You Edward and Isabella are found guilty, by the Volturi, of direct and indirect unjust homicide of true mates. You are also guilty of allowing a human to know of our existence and leaving them alive and unturned, neglecting to inform the Volturi of unusual activity that could cause exposure, causing a newborn army to be created, the slaughter of countless humans and vampires alike, false accusations, and finally attempting to destroy sacred soul bonds" Aro listed the charges held against the duo.

Edward and Bella looked nervous and afraid. Those were a lot of charges being made against them. Bella stupidly decided to say "But we did have a reason to kill James, Victoria, and all those other newborns! I am Edward's mate! They were threatening me!"

Aro sighed and rolled his eyes with a 'is this bitch serious?' expression on his face. "No, dear Bella, you are not Edward's true mate. You were always just a blood singer. Something to distract him and stave off the loneliness until he found his true mate, which will now never happen" Aro then gestured to Demetri and Felix.

"Felix, Demetri if you would please?" Aro said politely, the two guards nodded and they both tore Edward's and Bella apart before lighting them on fire.

Aro turned to the Cullen family "The rest of you are all pardoned from the crimes of your ex coven mates as you were only trying to help and protect your family. Since you all began to distance yourselves from them after Bella was turned you are free from the all charges" Aro said which Esme spoke up and said "Thank you, Aro. I apologize on behalf of my family for not stopping Edward and Bella sooner."

Aro waved it off "Edward was once your family too, but was sadly driven mad by the blood lust of his La tua Cante" he then looked over at Jane, who still held Seren, and Alec. "I do make one request however" Aro spoke up.

"Anything, old friend" Carlisle said with a smile which Aro returned "I would like to request that Jane and Alec stay in Forks for awhile to get to know there young mate. They will of course feed elsewhere" Carlisle nodded in agreement "I think that Seren will love that."