Christmas

3rd POV
It was officially December 25th. Charlie had invited Bella, Edward, Cynthia, Rosalie, Emmett, Eira, Seren, Seth, Leah, and Jacob over for Christmas.

Spending Christmas at Charlie's house, Rosalie watches the snow outside with worry, Emmett walks up behind her "The snow is sticking" Rose says as she twiddles with her fingers "Hey, we still have today!" Emmett tries to cheer up his wife, who smiled lovingly at his attempt.

Bella watches as Sue helps Charlie clear up in the kitchen with a scowl "Why did Charlie have to find somebody to take care of him, now? He shouldn't be dating at his age. He's a grandfather he should've found someone to settle down with a long time ago"  Bella sneered, Edward came up behind her and started rubbing her shoulders

"Bella, calm down. He's just upset about you not living here anymore. This is just a fling, he'll break up with her soon" Edward soothed, Bella scoffed and turned around into his arms and mumbled "How desperate could he be? I mean seriously?! His dead friends wife?!" "I know, Bella, I know" Edward cooed at her.

The other supernatural beings in the room glared at them. Charlie and Sue got closer because of losing Harry, and they weren't officially dating yet. They were taking things slow. Bella should be happy that they found each other.

Charlie walks into the room "All right! Present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going" Jacob passes a present to Renesmee "What did you get me?" Seth asks his sister excitedly "I'm not giving you anything" Leah retorted playfully "Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth whined.

Sue smiled at her children. She was happy to see Leah happy again, and it was all thanks to the little girl sitting between her and Rosalie.

Everyone exchanged presents. Charlie and Sue gave the girls new outfits.Cynthia also received sketchbooks and classic stories. Rosalie and Emmett got the girls blankets decorated with their signature animals and their names embroidered on it with their favorite colors. To everyone's amusement the girls gave each other a stuff wolf that resembled their imprint. The wolves gave their imprints 'promise bracelets'.

(Cynthia)

(Eira)