Both kinds of imprinting

3rd POV

After throwing Jacob out of the house Bella yells angrily "You imprinted on my daughter?!" Jacob gets off the ground "It wasn't my choice!" Bella snaps back "She's a baby!" Jacob protested "It's not like that! You think Edward would let me live if it was?!"Edward snidely remarks "I'm still debating it."

Bella retorts "I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!" Bella suddenly strikes Jacob hard in the face throwing him into a nearby tree. Leah and Seth in their wolf form arrive on the scene and growl at Bella "It's fine, Leah" Jacob says trying to keep some peace. "You're goiong to stay away from her!" Bella snaps again "You know I can't do that!" Jacob argues.

Bella punches Jacob again this time in the stomach and he falls down "Stop her, Edward" Esme whispers worriedly "He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?"Edward brags. "Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now, right?" Jacob tries to reason with her "Long gone" Bella lies, how could she admit that she was jealous of her own daughter?

"Because it was her! From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me here!" Jacob says in an attempt to explain everything. Bella's eyes suddenly darken "Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?!"As Bella moves towards Jacob about to strike him again Seth leaps in attacks her in an attempt to protect his alpha, but Bella pushes him aside easily and he hits the tree before falling to the ground in pain.

Jacob rushed over to Seth's side and worriedly asked "Seth, are you okay?" Seth whimpers in pain, Bella regretfully says "Seth... I'm sorry" Jacob stands up and says "He'll be all right" Jacob turns to Bella again and continues "Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness..." He sees Bella get angry at the mention of her nickname and corrects himself "Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason."

Back in the house everyone returns to see Rosalie in the kitchen making two bottles of milk, and a bottle of blood. Alice is in the living room on top of a play mat with the twins resting against her and Renesmee sitting upright and playing with baby toys with her cousins. Emmett bounds over to his sister and scoops up Seren and Eira both girls giggled happily.

Leah guided Seth to the couch to rest on until Carlisle fixed his broken rib. Both looked up and froze upon seeing the twins for the first time since they were born. Edward's eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched, but no one else seemed to notice the siblings odd behavior towards the twins.

Rosalie enters the room and smiles upon seeing her little family. After passing a bottle of blood to Alice she approaches her husband and coos at the little angels in his arms "Dinner time! Who's hungry? Is it little Eira? Or baby Seren?" Both girls let out more giggles and coos of their own. Bella's eyes narrowed upon hearing Rosalie call her daughters different names.

"So how come Rosalice and Emmalie look younger than Renesmee? And why do they drink milk while Renesmee drinks blood?" Bella puts emphasis on the names that she picked for them. It made everyone, but Edward wince. Even Eira and Seren made funny face upon hear their dead names.

Carlisle cleared his throat and said "Actually their names are Eira and Seren, and they're more human than Renesmee" Bella's eyes narrowed and she said "Who gave them those names? They sound ridiculous!" Rosalie took Eira into her arms and resisted the urge to snort as she said "Emmett and I renamed them Eira Belle and Seren Skye. The first names are Welsh names meaning snow and star."

Bella scowled and snapped "And who gave you the right to rename my daughters?!" Suddenly Poe flew in from outside and landed on Emmett's shoulder "Miss Seren and her twin did! They wanted they're real mommy to give them names!" Bella looked at the bird in astonishment before her angry scowl came back "What the hell is going on here?!"