Edward and Bella's plan

3rd POV
Just as Alice had seen Edward and Bella had written a letter to Jane and Alec to inform them about the 'abuse' that their mate Seren had endured from Rosalie and Emmett.

They were careful about typing out the letter so one one would be able to recognize their hand writing, and even wrote it in Italian to throw the twins off their trail.

They didn't include a return address, and wrote it from a concerned anonymous. They sent photoshopped pictures of Seren with bruises and other injuries with it.

When Jane and Alec received the letter they were, at first, surprised. They never received mail, but after reading the contents they were enraged even more so by the pictures.

Aro, upon seeing the two teens that he thought of as his own children upset, quickly took the letter and read it out loud for everyone in the throne room to hear.

Dear Jane and Alec Volturi,

I am writing this letter to inform you that Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen are abusing their sweet little girls. I heard a rumor that you had a connection to one of them, and thought that you would be the best people to contact. I hope that you can fix this problem soon.

Best and warmest regards,
A concerned anonymous person.

After reading that Aro and the other kings and guards were angry as well. It was one of the laws to never harm a true mate, unless it was to to defend your own true mate. Even then though if it got bad enough in that situation then you must kill both mated pair as to put the other out of its misery.

That however was not the case here. Deciding to not cause another issue like last time when Cynthia was accused of being an immortal child. Aro gathered his brothers and the elite guard and his brothers and they traveled to Forks, Washington once again.

Aro knew that this didn't sound like Carlisle at all just like last time, and was thankful that the last time was just a huge misunderstanding, but he wanted to be safe. This was his future daughter-in-law on the line after all.

It took the Volturi two weeks to get to Forks on foot. As they saw no point in using the jet, plus it gave Jane and Alec time to cool off, and not go in head first and using their powers on everyone.

Upon arriving they weren't too surprised to see the entire Cullen family waiting for them. One of the wolves that guarded them came forward and separated Jane and Alec from the group and nudging them forwards.

"It's alright. Seth only wants to show you that Seren is perfectly fine" Carlisle called to them. After hearing that, Jane and Alec allowed the wolf to guide them towards their mate who was in her father's arms.

When Seren saw them she let out a happy squeal and colorful flowers bloomed. Poe the crow who had flown South for the winter and just recently returned started squawking "Look daddy! Janie and Alec are here! Says Seren" Emmett smiled at the toddler in his arms "I see, my little star. Do you want to say 'hello'?"

Poe said yes for Seren, and Emmett slowly passed her over to Jane who immediately held her close and both her and Alec checked her for any injuries. After finding none Jane looked over at Aro and said "She's perfectly fine."

Aro then turned to Carlisle and said "We received an anonymous letter that the children were being abused, yet we are here and we see no sign of neglect. Tell me, old friend, why is that?" Carlisle approached Aro and offered his hand "My family and I would like to testify to a crime that has been going for years."

Curious, Aro immediately grabbed Carlisle's hand. Then one after the other the Cullen family and the Wolfpack gave Aro their testimonies until all that remained was Edward and Bella.

When Aro turned to them, they tried to flee, but were quickly caught by Felix and Demetri. Aro forcibly grabbed Edward's hand to read his thoughts. Bella tried to shield her husband to no avail.

Aro now knew the truth, and he was enraged.