ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Reese watched from afar as Junior and his parents walk into the Wheeler's house

Reese watched from afar as Junior and his parents walk into the Wheeler's house. Jake told Reese already that Junior and his family
were coming over, it was a weekly thing for them.

Even though being jakes best friend and only friend, she's never actually attended one. She wishes she could to see what goes on, but she also wanted to see Junior. She frowned as she went into the kitchen for dinner. Today Reese and her family would be having spaghetti. Reese grabbed a plate and went to get some spaghetti, she grabbed a really tiny portion and then went to the fridge and grabbed a water.

She went to the table and sat down and was quiet until her mother spoke up. "Sweetie, you barely got any, are you okay?"

"Yeah mom, I'm just not super hungry"

"Okay, but don't hesitate to get something to eat later okay" Reese just nods her head and keeps eating. Soon after eating, Reese did the dishes and said goodnight to her parents. "Good night mom and dad, i'll see you in the morning" They both said their goodnights their daughter and soon Reese went up to bed. She began brushing her teeth and noticed her phone was about to die and went to go plug it in, but she couldn't find it.

"Mom, Dad, Have you seen my charger?" Reese yelled. She heard faint no's.

Reese then remembered she brought it over to Jakes earlier today. She went and put on her converse and came down stairs. "I think i left it at Jakes. I'll be right back" She then left before her parents could respond. She made her way down the steps of her porch and walked across the grass to Jake's house. She noticed a figure sitting down on the stairs thinking it was Jake, so she went to scare him.

"BOO"

"What the fuck?"

She stopped for a second. Her heart dropped.

She just scared Junior Wheeler.

"Oh shit! I am so sorry! I thought you were Jake" She rambled.

"Who the hell are you?" Junior asked.

"Uh- Reese. A friend of Jakes" she shyly said. Junior just stared at her. She then noticed that he wasn't even inside with the rest of his family.

"What are you doing here" Junior asked

"I forgot my charger. Why are you sitting out here all alone."

"Drama, my whole family's dramatic"

"You just don't understand Jake. He just wants to be loved by his dad. Did you know his dad still blames him for his mothers death?" Junior stayed quiet. "I assumed not. You know Jake tells me about how you treat him. What did he do to make him treat you like this?" Once again, Junior stayed quiet until he spoke up.

"I don't know to be honest, i guess i think he might take Lexy from me"

"Well you should figure it out. See you later lover boy"

Reese stood up from the stairs and walked up them and entered the house. She walked in and suddenly stopped when all eyes were on her. "Sorry to interrupt, i forgot my charger in your room Jake" Jake gets up and rushes her upstairs. "What the fuck are you doing here Reese"

"I just said i forgot my charger"

"You know you aren't allowed to come over on family dinner night"

"Look i'm sorry! okay?! i forgot my charger. Why are you so worked up anyways about it"

Jake just stands there. "Dad gets drunk every time and it's just a huge mess"

"Is that why Junior was outside sitting on the stairs"

"You talked to Junior?"

"Yeah..why" Jake doesn't know about Reese's love for Junior.

"He's a bitch. You don't need to talk to him"

"Since when can you tell me who i can and can't hangout with?"

"i'm not saying that. i'm just saying don't hangout with junior...or lexy"

"The fact you'd even think i'd hangout with Lexy is crazy and Juniors not that bad, he's just insecure" Jake scoffs. "Whatever, got my charger, i'll walk myself out."

Jake just stands there as Reese bursts the door open and walks out. Reese stomps down the stairs without even acknowledging the adults and slams the door.

Junior looks up "Someone's mad"

"Leave me alone Junior"

"Woah chill- What's wrong"

"It's none of your business, but no one can know we even talked. Don't need bitch ass lexy coming for me" She walk away leaving Junior stunned. She walks into the house and say goodnight to her parents once again and head upstairs. She gets her pajamas on and gets into bed while grabbing Harry Potter to read.

After about 15 minutes of reading she looks out her window to see Junior and his parents finally leaving.

she goes back to reading until she hears screaming coming from Jakes room. She slowly gets up and goes to her window and opens the curtain.

All of a sudden she sees Jake's dad beating Jake's sculpture to pieces while Jake is screaming at him to stop. Reese doesn't know what to do, so she just stares out the window in shock. Jake's dad eventually leaves and Jake goes to the ground picking up all the dolls. He looks up and makes eye contact with Reese. Reese just gives him a sympathetic look and says sorry. He just half smiles. Reese then closes her curtains and hopped into bed. She turns off the light and then soon fell asleep dreading a full day of school the next day.

a/n:
Hii!! here is chapter 2! i hope you enjoy. i'm still on episode 1 and the next chapter will be at school and hopefully i can get it up tomorrow but i will try my best! I hope you enjoy this! comment too please! i love to read y'all's comments.