Chapter 13

Reese finally woke back up and her and Devon were now just sitting there. It is silent until they hear the door open along with voices. "Come into my inner sanctum" the two here a voice say. They look up and see people entering the room: Nica, Tiffany, and Junior, Reese's heart drops, what is her boy friend doing here. Was he one of them? she thought. 

"watch yourself, we wouldn't want to have any accidents" Tiffany chuckles when she sees the two kids. 

"Chucky it worked" Tiffany held Chucky with her hands. "I couldn't have done it without my pal here, mr. partricide. Proud of him" Chucky says motioning towards Junior who smiled at Chucky. What? Reese thought. 

Chucky then speaks up "Now, he is going to do that to his friend and his lovely girlfriend" Juniors smile dropped at those words, he didn't want to kill Devon and he most certainly did not want to kill Reese. He loved Reese. "That is you" Tiffany points out to Devon and Reese. Junior looks over to them with remorse. Reese and Devon were terrified and didn't know what to do. 

"You want me to kill Reese and Devon?" Junior asks "Not yet, they could still be useful" Nice said sitting down on the couch. "Good thinking" Chucky the doll said. 

"Are you ready to meet the troops chucky?" Tiffany asks with a devious smile. She took Chucky and went and sat him down on the ground in front of all the dolls. "Pretty soon, the good guys are going to come for them, and then we are going to party like its 1999." Chucky began. He then proceeded to do a little dance move which resulted in a laugh coming from Tiffany and Nica. Not from Junior though as he just stared at them in confusion "What does that mean" Junior asks innocently. 

"It means we are going to fuck em up" Chucky said "and then vaya con dios, kill them all, any questions!"

Soon all of the chucky dolls began asking questions which wasted a ton of time. Everyone started laughing evilly, except Devon and Reese who were scared to death.  "No cookies for bad little boys and girls" Tiffany chuckled as she brought down some cookies and milk for Junior. Reese just stared at Junior who ate the cookies and milk. She was in disbelief, she couldn't believe Junior would betray her like that. All of a sudden Tiffany smacked Nica, who fell on the ground widening Junior's mouth.