Chapter 10

Reese and Junior were released from the hospital 4 days after they got there

Reese and Junior were released from the hospital 4 days after they got there. They spent every hour together at the hospital, which made them more close, if that was even possible. It was now the next day of school, and everyone knew about the death of Oliver Hayden.

"A few days ago" Mrs. Fairchild started "you were probably feeling shock, or denial" Reese wasn't even paying attention because she already knew who she was talking about. She was just about to become really good friends with Oliver, so she was sad she never got to actually have that with him. "All of this is so much to take in, at this point you might be feeling pain and guilt." Reese never realized how fast everyone is going, first jake's dad, then Annie, and now Oliver.

"Your feelings are valid and expected, we are all here for you, don't be afraid to talk to me or the counselor. You might just think i am a biology teacher, but feelings do start on the molecular level so, okay yeah, lets get back to where we left off" Mrs. Fairchild said trying to change the subject. While they were silently working on the chapter question, the door opened to the classroom, and Detective Evons walked in. She gave Mrs. F a look before she spoke up "Why don't you guys complete the chapter questions and when i get back, we can review them" then she left.

While Reese was working on the questions she overhears Lexy attempting to whisper "How does he even move around so fast?" This caught Reese's attention. Doll?  Not more dolls Reese thought. "Maybe he left hackensack" "No" "He is a psycho back in his hometown on a mission" she heard Devon say. "He's not leaving".

Reese ignored it until she heard her name "What do we do about Junior and Reese" She sees Junior get up and Reese got up and followed. She went over and took Junior's hand "You guys do know I can hear you right? can you not talk about me and Reese when we're a desk away from you guys. "Look Reese-" Reese just scoffs "stop- I don't want to hear it- you're a bitch and im so tired of this doll bullshit" Reese brings over Junior to her desk "Oh and Jake find a new desk buddy, Junior is sitting here now"

"You good?" Junior asks. Reese just nods her head. The bell rings and they pack their stuff up and head out the door to lunch. On the way to lunch, they pass by Olivers memorial locker. "wait, hold on" Reese stops by and kneels down. She places a single rose on the memorial and stands back up. "Okay, i'm ready."

After school, Junior and Reese walk home holding hands. It was quiet. Reese was thinking about what has all been happening. She misses her best friend. "You okay?" Junior asks worried. Reese just nods her head and they continue walking to Juniors house. They make it to the house and unlock the door.

"Hey guys" Bree says walking into the main entrance. Reese waves and junior says hey. "Okay, y'all can go do whatever, but come down at 7 for dinner please" Bree says softly. Junior nods his head before taking Reese's hand and bringing her upstairs with him.

They walk into the room and set their bags down by the door. Junior walks over to the bed and sits down and Reese follows "So what do you want to do?" Reese asks. "This" Junior says as he smashes his lips onto hers.

It gets Reese by surprise but it doesn't take long til she starts kissing back. Their lips move in sync until Junior pulls them back til where they are laying on the bed. Their simple kissing quickly turned into a heated make out session, Junior starts taking his hands and sliding them up Reese shirt. Reese gets the chills but nonetheless keeps kissing.

They keep kissing for a good while before Reese pulls away with swollen lips "That was amazing" Junior nods before laying all the way back, Reese follows and lays her head on his chest. They turn a movie on and watch it until dinner.

An hour later, both teens are sleeping as Bree knocks on the door "Kids, dinner is ready come on down" When she doesn't hear a response she slowly turns the knob and walks in. She sees the two sleeping, she just awes before going to wake them up "Junior, honey, dinner is ready" Junior stirs before sitting up, he just nods "We'll be down in a second" Bree nods her head before making her way out.

Junior then turns to wake up his girlfriend "Reese, baby, we have to go downstairs" Reese stirs a couple times before opening her eyes "Hello" Junior just chuckles before getting out of the bed. Reese does the same and they head downstairs.

Once making it down there, they see Jake and Reese just ignores him. Reese and Junior head to the opposite side of the table and sit next to each other. Jake looks at Reese but she just rolls her eyes. It's silent until Logan, Junior's dad speaks up "so i have some good news"

A/N:
Hii! sorry this is kinda of a weird way to end the chapter but i just needed to get a chapter out so i wanted to get it out asap! but i hope u enjoy love u!