Chapter 8

The next morning, Reese woke up with a smile on her face after remembering the events of last night. She kissed Junior Wheeler, and she couldn't be more happy. She, for once ever, got out of bed happy, excited for school. She decided to wear something nice to school. Just for Junior. She got ready and decided to wear her white doc martins with a white skirt and a purple shirt, basic Reese knows, but she doesn't care.

She came downstairs and saw her parents waiting on her "uh good morning?" Her parents didn't laugh. "Where were you last night?" Reese pretends to be confused "In my room?" Her parents don't budge "We went up there, you weren't there, where were you?"

Reese sighs in defeat "Fine, I was at the Wheelers" 

"To see Jake? Why?" Reese then shakers her head no while looking down. "No, I went to see, uh Junior" Her parents look at her weirdly "Since when did you talk to Junior" Her dad asked. "Since...He...uh...since he became my partner in english" She says confidently. "Ok" her mom says unsurely "Well get to school sweetheart" Reese nods and leaves her house. 

She makes her way to the Wheeler's house to walk with Jake and maybe Junior. She makes it to the Wheeler's before walking up the driveway to the door. She knocks on the door and waits a few seconds before the door opens and Junior opens the door. "Hey Reese" Reese smiles "Hey pretty boy" She says before grabbing him and pulling him close. She then presses her lips against his. Their lips moved for a good 2 minutes before they hear a cough. They pull away and see Mrs. Wheeler "Well, hello Reese, this is new" Junior scratches his neck before speaking up "Uh Reese is my girlfriend now" Reese coughs "I am" Junior just nods signaling to play along "Oh right, yeah i am," Mrs. Wheeler, just nods hesitantly. " Does Jake know about this?" Then we hear someone speak up "Know about what?" Jake says while coming downstairs. "Nothing, lets go, were going to be late"

The three of them make it outside and start heading to school. On the way to school, Reese is thinking, she doesn't know when she should tell Jake about her and Junior, "Hey, you okay?" Junior asks. "Yeah, i'm fine, when should we tell Jake about us?" Junior stays silent "I don't know yet" Junior replies honestly. Reese just nods. Junior grabs her hand while they walk to school. After arriving they let go, they say their goodbyes as Reese heads in the school and meets with Jake. "Well...I wish, I could like, i don't know, protect you or something" She overhears Devon say. "Awhhh" Reese says while walking up to them. Jake just scratches his neck before Devon walks away. 

"Y'all are so so cute!" Reese says. "I am you and Devon's number one fan"

After school, she snuck over to the Wheeler's house to see Junior. She climbed up to his window and knocked on it. Junior looked over and his face filled with excitement. He opened the window and held his arms out for her. She jumped in them with open arms. He went in and kissed her lips, "Hey" Reese smiled cheerfully "Hey" she said before leaning back in, they kissed for a few more minutes and then they pulled away "What are you doing here?" Junior asked. "I can't come and see my perfect boyfriend" Junior looks at her "Boyfriend" Reese just laughs "Well, I mean this morning, you said I was your girlfriend, so i figured that made you my boyfriend" Junior smiled "Well then, I guess I should make it official then, Reese Crawford, Will you be my girlfriend?" Reese gets the biggest smile in the world, she nods and leans in, they lips move in sync as they share a passionate kiss. 

They pull away and lean back onto the bed. They get under the covers and Reese lays her head on Junior's chest, they fall asleep getting a tiny nap before they head to Lexy's house for a party. Both of them are still mad at Lexy, but they can't say no to a party. 

Jake got home an hour later while the newly couple was still asleep, he opened the door to the house and was met with Bree. "Hey Jake, how was your day?" 

"It was good, just ready to finish homework" Bree nodded, "Do you mind giving this to Junior, he left it in my car," Jake nodded and grabbed the biology textbook. He turned around and heads towards the stairs, he makes their way up there, he makes his way towards Juniors room. He knocks on the door "hey Junior, your mom told me to give you, your textbook" He got no response. He grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, the door was unlocked, and he walked in, but he walked in on something he was most certainly not expecting. "What the fuck" he says. 

He sets down the book and scoffs and walks out the door. 

A few hours later Reese wakes up, "Well hello beautiful" Junior says. "Hey, how long have you been awake?" Reese asks, "Just a few minutes." Reese just nods. She sits up and checks her phone 

8:47

"We should probably head to the party" Reese says. Junior nods and gets up and Junior heads downstairs, "Mom, Dad, I'm leaving" His parents just nod and he goes out of the house, he looks up and sees Reese making her way down the house. "ready?" Junior asks. Reese nods and they make their way to Olivers party. 

Authors Note:

Hello! third chapter in one day, im on a roll, but anyways next chapter will be the party! thank u for reading and pls comment!