Chapter 11

"You do?"  Bree Wheeler speaks up. Logan nods before looking over to Junior and speaking back up. 

"I made some calls and" He pauses before speaking back up again "Junior, you're still eligible for nationals!" Logan says happily. This catches Reese's attention, she was so happy for Junior, even though him, himself didn't look so happy. "It's a favored owed" This made Junior stop chewing and looking up at his dad. He then looks at his mom as she speaks up.

"Is that really the best idea, because the doctor did say to us that junior was-" Then this time Junior cuts his mom off.  "I missed regionals because I was in the hospital. I didn't qualify for nationals" Reese became extremely quiet as the Wheeler family shared tension between each other. Reese knew Junior didn't like cross-country, he only did it because he wanted to please his father. "Isn't that kind of unfair..?" Junior slowly asks. Reese nodded. 

This made Logan laugh, he didn't find it unfair at all. It was quiet until Logan spoke up again "Let this be a teaching moment, kid. In life, when you get advantages, you have to take them, so in a week or two you're going to-" He gets cut off by Jake's phone. Reese looked up and saw Jake checking his phone, he checks it and sets it back down. "In a week or two, we're going to have you back out there running" Logan smiled before before looking at Bree "I even got you a trainer" Bree just smiles awkwardly.

All of a sudden Jake's phone buzzes again "Jake please, no phones at the table" Bree says as Jake looks over at her. He picks his phone back up after it buzzes again. Junior notices who he was texting. "What is she doing texting you?" This catches Reese's attention "Who?" She asks. Junior then speaks up "Lexy, they won't stop texting him" Reese is confused because she herself is wondering why of all people, Lexy, would be texting Jake. 

"Okay, phone now, Jake" Bree speaks up. as she reaches her hand across the table to grab the phone. Jake then proceeded to shake his head "I'm sorry, but I can't do that" Reese then speaks up "Jake, its a phone, just give it to her" Jake just scoffs before Junior speaks up "Yeah, Jake, hand over the phone" Jake didn't say anything and sat back into his seat "no" Jake says. This makes Junior mad as he scoffs and grabs the phone out of Jake's hand and tried to give it to Bree, but Jake started hitting him trying to get it back "Boys!" Logan yells "Drop it!" Junior just scoffs and gets up and heads upstairs "Junior" Reese calls out before standing up and heading upstairs to check on Junior. 

Reese makes her way up before knocking on the door "Junior, baby? Are you there" Reese asks before making her way into the room. She walks in and sees Junior laying on the bed, she takes her shoes back off before making her way to the bed. She slips under the covers before laying her head onto his chest. "are you okay" Reese asked softly. Junior just shrugs before turning to where they were facing each other on their sides. 

"I just wish things would go back to the way it used to, Jake not living her, of course I would still want to be dating you and not Lexy, but you get what i am trying to say" Reese just nods "I understand, I haven't talked to my parents in two days since i have been staying here, they just annoy me sometimes" Reese just laughs softly.

Junior just stares at her smiling before leaning in and kissing her lips softly. "What was that for" Reese says laughing "Because I love you" Junior says. Reese stops, she just stares at him before smiling "Junior Wheeler, I love you" They both smile at each other before leaning in. Their lips meet and they move in sync. Their simple kiss began to turn into a heated make out session. They sit up before pausing for a second "Are we really about to do this" Junior asks. Reese just nods before crashing her lips back onto Junior's. Junior begins to lift Reese's shirt up and takes it off completely, Reese doing the same to her. Then they lean back onto the bed and you can guess what happened next. 

It was the next day, and Reese didn't see Jake at all and her and Junior spent the whole day together. It was now 5pm and Junior and Reese were sat next to each other in the auditorium. The mayor thought it was a good idea to gather a good majority of hackensack and talk about the recent events thats happened. Junior and Reese saw Jake, Lexy, and Devon, the two got up and headed over to the trio. "Why are y'all hanging out so much all of a sudden" Junior says as the three just look at them confusedly. "Do you really want to know the truth?" Jake asks. Reese just nods. 

"Okay" Jake starts "My doll is alive and killed my dad, and he killed Oliver, and the cop at the hospital, including your housekeeper, he doesn't stop killing" Reese and Junior just stare at them like they are crazy. "So we broke him into pieces and now he's dead so everyone can stop worrying about it as well" It goes silent.

Junior and Reese scoff "If you don't want to tell us what's going on, fine, but making up stupid shit like that is just embarrassing" Junior says before grabbing Reese's hand and heading back to their seats. They sit down and see Lexy's mom walk out behind from the curtain 

"Good evening, everyone. Thank you all for coming tonight, as mayor, I wanted to take this opportunity to speak to you about the series of unfortunate accidents in our community" She says with a pause "first, my thoughts and prayers for everyone who has lost an acquaintance or loved on. Secondly, I am here to tell you that hackensack has never been safer" Reese scoffed at that statement. "We are still the best big little city here in America. 

"Third, you're an idiot" Someone in the audience yelled, which started a bunch of booing coming from everyone "It is also important that you understand nothing is more important to me than keeping this community safe, thank you" Mayor Cross says. She sets down the mic before Detective Evans walks to the mic. 

"This is about the ongoing investigation of every one of these recent murders. This is about the curfew" This confused Reese. "curfew" she whispers to Junior, he just shrugs before turning his attention back to the Detective. "Which goes into effect tonight, most of all, it's about getting to the bottom of this and finding out who is responsible, so we can all live our lives without living in hear of our families or even friends getting hurt" she pauses before looking somewhere in the audience "Before i answer all of your questions, i will stay long enough to answer every one of them. Principal McVey would like to say a few words" Detective Evans then steps to side for the principal but the principal never came out. "Principal McVey" She calls out. 

All of a sudden something rolls out on to the stage. It was Principal McVey's head. Reese stood up "what the fuck" She says as Junior stands up next to her. All of a sudden everyone started screaming. Detective Evans pulls out her gun and begins searching. The curtains start moving revealing the principals body, holding two thumbs up, blood dripped everywhere as people held up phones and screaming loudly. 

A/N:HIIII everyone!!! so sorry its been so long to write a chapter, i  have been super busy! i will try to get another chapter out tonight! Until then Byeee!!!!