chapter 12

Reese and Junior sat in the middle of the classroom watching a wildebeest give birth, if Reese could be honest, it was the most horrifying thing she has ever seen. After the creature gave birth, everyone groaned in disgust before the door opened revealing Detective Evans "Rachel Fairchild, you are under arrest for the recent murders in Hackensack, Megan McVey and Oliver Hayden" Everyone started gasping before Devon stood up and went to her mom "What" he asked in disbelief. Then Mrs. Fairchild spoke up "Are you joking? You think I did all of this?" 

"Mom, she didn't do this" Devon said trying to convince his mom. Soon Lexy and Jake followed Devon and his mom out the door. Reese the stood up and walk by the door eavesdropping on the three kids "How do you know she didn't do it" Reese hears Detective Evans say.  "I just know" She hears Devon says. This makes her scoff, turns out they heard Reese and turned their attention back to the door. She quickly hurries back to her seat before the three walk back in the room. 

"Do you really think she did it?" Reese asks Junior while walking down the street after school. "I honestly don't know, but I guess the killer is usually the ones we least expect" Reese just nods before reaching the door of her house. As always her parents won't be home til late "Do you want to come in" 

"I would love to, but i got tons of homework I need to do" Reese just nods before leaning in and kissing him. Their lips linger on each other before pulling away from each other. She waves by before walking into her house. She sets her stuff down at the door before heading to the kitchen to get a snack. When she walked in the kitchen, she saw something she didn't expect.