Chapter 12

It was now the day of the funeral and Reese sat next to Junior holding his hand in a sign of comfort. Reese knows how much stuff Junior has been through, so she wants to do willingly everything she can to make sure he knows she can always come to her for support in any kind of way. 

After the funeral they went to the wake which was hosted at the Wheeler house. Lexy and her parents sat in silence as they watched many people come in and out of the Wheeler house. Soon she sees Lexy walk in the house. She gets up and makes her way to her, she leans in and hugs her "How are you" Lexy smiles "Im fine, but its not me you should  be worrying about" she looks over to what Lexy is looking at to see Junior staring at the two. "I will be right back" Reese says and Lexy nods. 

She makes her way towards Junior who is sitting on the couch "Hey" Reese says but Junior just gets to the point "Why are you talking to her" Reese stays quiet "I'm just sharing my condolences" Junior looks at her like she's crazy. Reese sighs in defeat "Alright, okay so" She starts unsure "Okay, so you know the whole doll fiasco, with them and how the doll was alive" Junior nodded "Well, they weren't lying. the doll is real" Junior groaned angrily "Not you too, stop lying" Reese got up "i'm not lying, i promise. The day you brought me home from school and you couldn't come in because of homework, I went in and the doll was just sitting on my kitchen counter. I thought it was just Jake pranking me but I called him and he wasn't there, he was here, and then all of a sudden the doll started talking to me, cussing to me, everything a doll shouldn't do, and I know I sound crazy, but please believe me, I am not one to lie, you know that"

Junior stays silent until he speaks up roughly "I can't believe you would make up this stupid lie on my mother's funeral, how could you."

"No, no please believe me" Reese begs.

"Just give me some space"Junior says walking away leaving a heartbroken Reese. Reese gets up and heads outside seeing Jake, Devon, and Lexy, she walks up to them. "he doesn't believe me, out of everyone in the world, i thought he would be the one to believe me." Reese says sadly. 

All of a sudden Junior races out the door headed straight towards Jake. "Hey!" Junior yells, he starts heading towards Jake, but Reese cuts him off "Junior, stop, this isn't you" Junior just scoffs and pushes her down, Reese gasps before Lexy rushes to her side picking her up "thanks" she  mumbled. 

"You happy now" Junior says pissed. He then starts to push Jake "You ruined everything, everyone around you is dying" Reese couldn't disagree with that, everyone around him is dying and she's terrified that she's next. 

"Look, i'm sorry about your mom, but this isn't my fault, none of it is" Jake says. Junior just shook his head, he then starts to walk away before turning back around a punching Jake in the face. "Junior" Logan yells, running to his son. "You can all go to hell" and with that Junior left. 

"Are you okay, Jake? i'm sorry about him" Jake just shakes his head "it's alright, it's not your fault"

A bright red car starts to pull into the driveway and when the person parked the car, she opened the door and a blonde short, haired woman steps out of the car, and makes her way over to Logan. "Hello Logan" the mysterious girl says. Logan was really confused on who this woman was. She then lifted up her veil and started to pull Logan close to her, she whispered something in his ear before she put her lips on his. They watched as the two weirdly made out. Reese couldn't take anymore of this and just left. 

It was now night time and Reese decided to go with Devon to the old Charles Lee Ray house "You've arrived at your destination" Reese heard the phone speak. They look at each other before setting their bikes down and making their way to the house, Devon hands her a flashlight "Okay, lets go" Devon says as they walk around trying to find an entrance. They walk around until they find a open window, they lift it up and throw their stuff inside. "Who is that, whose there, hello?!" They hear someone yell. They look at each other before jumping through the window. 

They start walking around the house until they here the voice again "Im in here" they followed the voice until they saw a girl duct taped to a chair with duct tape hanging from her mouth. "Help me please, she will be back any minute" They set their stuff down before rushing over to the girl to help her. "Who's she" Devon asks. "She's crazy, please just help me, hurry!" They finish untying the girl before standing back up "Okay, lets get you some water" Devon starts making his way to the kitchen while Reese tends to the girl. "Im Reese" she says to the girl. "I like the bags" The girl said who now sounded like chucky "What the fuck" Reese whispers. "The names Chucky" Reese steps back as the possessed girl started to laugh, that was the last thing she remembers before blacking out. 

Reese's eyes fluttered open, she looked around until realizing she was still in the Charles Lee Ray house. She tried to move but found out that she was tied to a chair and duct tape on her mouth, she looked over at Devon to find him just waking up. While Devon was waking up, Reese looked over to the other side of the living room to find that there was over 150 chucky dolls standing in a line facing forward. Devon and Reese look at each other before they hear something. 

A/N:

Hellooooo omg the next chapter will be the last chapter!!!!! i can't believe its already coming to an end!!!!! i love everyone whose read this book thank you so much!!!