Chapter 7

Reese and Jake are currently walking towards his new house, while talking about what they should wear to the party tonight, more specifically Reese is talking about what she should wear. "Well I was thinking maybe a sexy black cat, or a sexy forbidden alien"

"Since when do you worry about what to wear? Or even the party itself? What happened at school to make you this cheery?" Reese just shrugs "I don't know, I just want to now" Reese subtly states. 

Jake just shakes it off since they reached the house. They walk up to the door and open it. Reese closes the door and goes to take her shoes off, she hears the front door open and sees Junior "Hey Reese, what are you doing here?" Reese stands up "Oh hey, Jake invited me over, i forgot to mention it earlier" Junior just nods, he heads over the alarm system and before he could put in the code Jake walks out "Oh uh, Logan change the code" Junior just glares and steps back for Jake, "it's bell lap now" Junior just nodded obviously annoyed. The three of them walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, do you want a popsicle?" Jake asks Junior "No thanks" Junior quietly says. Jake just nods before turning to Reese "What about you?" Jake asks Reese "I am good, I can't have blue teeth before the party" This makes Junior chuckle, but right after looks at Jake with a glare. 

Jake slams the fridge door "What" Jake says frustrated, Jake was so tired of Junior's bullshit.

"Nothing" Jake just shakes his head "Its just, its just I don't need you offering me popsicles in my own house" Junior just chuckles "Annie has been making me those for me since I was three, so can you please stop trying so fucking hard" Reese just stays quiet. She understands both of their perspectives, but she can't just take one of their sides, so she just stays quiet. 

Reese grabs a plate on the table to put in the dishwasher to get away from the tension, she walks around the island. She hears something dripped by the dishwasher and walks towards it. All of a sudden she sees Annie, her face, lodged into knives. She drops the plate she was holding, pieces going everywhere once it hits the floor, this got the boys attention "Jake" she whispers. She starts backing up as the boys make their way towards her. They realize what they are looking at.