ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

It was the next day and Reese had just woken up

It was the next day and Reese had just woken up. She looked at her clock and read 6:24 am. She groaned but still got out of bed and headed to the shower. She decided on looking presentable because of her encounter with Junior last night.

She got out of the shower and started drying off. Once she was all dried off, she hung up her towels and started getting dressed. She decided on a a black sweater that was cropped with white ripped jeans and her black docs. She also decided she was going to straighten her hair because her hair is naturally super curly. After curling her hair, which took so long, she went to put her daily jewelry on which included her new opal necklace, 2 bracelets and some earrings.

She grabbed her backpack, airpods and other necessities before closing her door and heading downstairs. She walked down the stairs and saw her parents were missing but she saw a note.

Dear Reese,
Sorry we had to leave a little early for work, but we will be back home before you get home and we are going to have a delicious dinner. I left some pancakes that i made earlier in the microwave if you want some. Your father and I love you so very much. Have a great day at school!
Love Mom and Dad

Reese just sighs. Her parents have been doing this for so long. They say they will be home before she does, but in reality they don't get home til like 8:30 since they work at the Hackensack Hospital.

She throws away the note and heads towards the microwave. She opens it up and pulls out the pancakes. She looks down at them and they look disgusting. Her dad must've made these. Her mom was always a better cook than her father. She grabs the pancakes and throws them away. She then turns to the cabinet and grabs a bowl and she grabs some Lucky Charms and sits down at the table and pours in her Lucky Charms. Unlike most people, Reese hates milk in her cereal, so she always eats it plain.

After a good 10 minutes of eating and scrolling on her phone, she finishes her cereal. While putting her bowl into the dishwasher she hears a loud bang at the door

*BANG*

The loud banging doesn't stop. "I'm coming chill the fuck out" She makes her way towards the door and pulls it open. None other than Jake Wheeler is standing at the door. "What the hell Jake"

"Sorry but we're gonna be late if you don't hurry he fuck up"

Reese looks at her phone "shit" she races back to the kitchen and grabs her airpods and backpack and heads out the door closing it on her way out.

Reese and Jake and walking to their designated bus stop and everything is normal until Reese notices Chucky.

"Why the hell do you have that doll Jake"