Chapter 9

(omg idk why its so big, but dont mind it please :))

Junior and Reese walk hand in hand to Lexy's house for the party, when they arrive they hear Lexy "Hey, it took forever for my parents to leave" Lexy said apologetically. Oliver then speaks up "How long will they be gone for?" 

"Oh- as long as it takes for everyone to cry over poor jake wheeler" This made Reese mad, she went to get up and give Lexy a piece of her mind, until she felt arm around her waist "Don't mess with her, it'll show that she's getting to you, and then she won't stop" Reese sighs in defeat. 

She watched as Oliver looked at the alcohol table as Lexy walked up to him "I brought your favorite" Lexy said as she grabbed one of drinks and gave it to Oliver. Reese rolled her eyes. Soon music filled everyone's ears as everyone had a flashlight and a pair of headphones and was dancing around. Reece and Junior sat by the stairs just watching, they watch as Oliver and Lexy dance very intimately around each other, "Come on Jun, lets dance" 

Junior stays still "I don't dance" Junior says nonchalantly "Well you do now" Reese says with a smile on her face. They stand up and grab headphones and putting it on their ears. They start slowly moving around each other, until they began to get more comfortable and start really dancing, Junior takes Reese's waist and pulls his lips to hers. They start full on making out in front of everybody, including Lexy who was very jealous. 

They were having a great time just enjoying each other, they were having so much fun, they didn't even notice the house was on fire, while Lexy was being attacked by Chucky. All of a sudden Reese smells smoke, she taps Junior and he takes off his headphones, "do you smell that" Junior sniffs the room until he smells smoke too "Is that smoke?" He questions. All of a sudden she sees fire spreading all throughout the house "hey!!! everybody!!! get out the house right now!!!" She starts running around taking their headphones off telling them to get out the house, but she doesn't get out in time before she blacks out. 

She hears beeping from a monitor, her eyes flutter open. She sees that she's in a hospital room, she sits up and that's when her parents notice her "Reese, honey, you're awake, thank god" her mother says. Reese just groans and touches her head "What happened" 

Reese's mom just looks at her before speaking up "Honey, there was a fire, at the Cross'. Somehow it caught on fire, and you didn't make it out in time and blacked out" Reese just says oh. She's thinking about it until she remembers Junior "Junior, where is he, is he okay?" Her parents nod "He's fine don't worry." Her dad just smiles and looks at her "What?" She asks. "Nothing, but for a english partner, you sure do care about him a lot" That's when she figured she should tell her parents about them "He isn't actually my english partner, he's my boyfriend"

Her parents just laughed "What" Her mom speaks up "honey, we know, Bree called us and told us. Its fine, we think you and him are adorable actually" Reese just smiles "Is everyone else okay" that's when her parents smiles dropped "Well Lexy's little sister is in the ICU and Oliver, your friend, he- he didn't make it out alive" Reese just stares at them, she didn't know how to react "oh" she says. "can i see Junior" her parents nodded, "Sure, let me get your crutches" Her mom says.

Reese got up and used her crutches to make her way to Junior, shes making her way to his room until she sees Jake "Jake, oh my god" Jake looks over and sees her, Jake runs over and pulls her into a long hug "oh my god Reese, I thought i lost you forever" Reese just chuckles "You can't get rid of me that easily" It was silent until Jake speaks up "I know" Reese was confused "know what" Jake then answers "about you and Junior" Reese goes quiet "Look I was going to tell you, but I didn't know how" Jake just shakes his head "I'm not mad, I just wish you told me, what happened to no secrets?" Reese nods "I know, and i'm sorry, no more secrets, i promise" Jake just nods and pulls her back into a hug "i was actually on my way to visit him, can you help me get there" Jake nods and leads her to Junior's room. 

Reese says thanks to Jake before knocking on his door, "come in" she hears, she opens the door and walks in, "oh my god Reese, come here" Reese drops her crutches and rushes to Junior's side before hugging him so tight "I thought I lost you" Junior says "You know you can't get rid of me that easily" Reese chuckles, she hops into the bed with Junior and they just sit there, until Junior's parents walk back in

"Junior are you hungr-" Bree stops when she sees Junior and Reese in the bed together "Oh Hi, Reese, how are you feeling" Reese waves "Im good thank you, I can leave if you want" Bree shakes her head "No, its okay honey, we needed to go get some clothes for Jun anyways, Jun i'll see you later" Junior says bye before they leave and Junior and Reese go back to talking "Do you know what started the fire?" Reese asks "I honestly don't know, I haven't been told anything" Reese just nods before heading back to sleep, the two teens fall asleep in their arms unaware of whats happening just a few doors down as they see Chucky waving at Devon, Jake, and Lexy.

Authors Note:Hii! So this is kind of a mix of episode 3 and 4, bc episode 4 kinda is no junior and just chucky and Reese doesn't know about chucky but yeah! so i did four chapters today, idk if ill post tomorrow, but i might so stay tuned just incase! also i need help, what book should i do next? like who should i write about next, it doesnt have to be chucky too!