15

(( WELL HEEOW! It is I, me....the one true noodle. Please enjoy, also...if you don't like the idea of sensory restrictions or rope play....maybe this one isn't for you.!))

Levi nervously paced outside the basement door. It was five minutes till midnight, Erwin had directed. No, ordered Levi to be in the basement at Midnight. Not sooner or later. Levi wasn't the nervous type, He had taken on countless missions from low-level drug dealers to killer titans outside the walls. But no mission as ever made him more nervous than this order. Levi knew for a fact that it wasn't life-threatening, wasn't anything about their job or title; Hell it wasn't even about their relationship. This was about complete and total trust. 

Levi has never been one to trust, it took years for Levi to even think about trusting Erwin as a person let alone another seven years to trust him as a friend. Their secret relationship bloomed from there, Secret meetings, quiet kisses, and touches. Levi snapped out of his thoughts as the clock struck midnight. Without another thought, Levi opened the basement door and entered. Closing the door behind him and locking it from within like Erwin had ordered. The basement was very quiet, dimly lit by just candlelight as Levi made his way down the stairs. Slowly turning around to face the wall once fulling descending to the stone floor at the bottom, watching the candlelight flicker his shadow on the brick walls. 

" Good boy" a voice purred from behind Levi. Just hearing his voice, Levi sucked in a breath he didn't know he was holding. " That's it, deep breaths for me" Erwin whispered, suddenly appearing behind Levi. All Levi could do was do as he was told, closing his eyes. He just focused on his breathing, taking in deep breathings before letting it out slowly; but not even deep breathing could help him relax from the complete dominant energy coming from the man behind him. He knew this was when Erwin was at his strongest. 
"Good Boy. Now, tonight you will do exactly as I say. You will respect this space and understand fully that you are not here because you are special. Do I make myself clear?" He asked, keeping his tone strong but quiet. Levi only nodded, knowing Erwin didn't want him to speak. 

Levi had to try his hardest not to move a muscle when hands suddenly appeared on his body. Erwin's strong hands calmly rested on Levi's shoulders, Levi just kept his eyes closed as Erwin's hands traveled down from his shoulders to his arms, arms to his hands, and stopped. Gently rubbing the knuckles before fully pulling back and then his presents were gone. 

" Keep breathing," Erwin ordered, returning to his original spot. Levi sucked in a breath, not even noticing he had been holding it again. " We will be using the color system for tonight. Do you understand?" Erwin asked, once again Levi nodded. " How about you explain to me?" Erwin asked. Levi didn't know if he was allowed to speak, not think he really could even if he was ordered to by how tense his throat was. " Speak Levi. " Erwin ordered making goosebumps on Levi's skin rise. 

"The....the color system. It.....Green means I am okay and wish to continue with the actions, Yellow....yellow means I am not sure how I feel or I might want to slow down and discuss how to want to proceed and red means stop, no questions or further actions." Levi said, struggling just a bit as he tried to find the air.

" Now that's a good boy," Erwin said, Levi could tell the male was smiling which made him happy. Levi had only used red once, but it was no fault to Erwin, the male was respecting and understood completely ending the scene and allowing Levi to have his space at his request. " Open your eyes" Erwin ordered, Levi had no idea how Erwin knew his eyes were closed but opened them quickly only to see a black silk blindfold handing in front of his eyes ready to be tied. " Color ?" 

" Green," Levi stated and the blindfold was carefully and lovingly tied around Levi's head. 

" Very good Levi. Now, please turn and start removing as many pieces of clothes as you feel comfortable with. If you don't feel comfortable removing any do not turn around." Levi just bit his lip before slowly turning with Erwin's hands on his hips to keep him from falling before starting to undo his shirt buttons, Luckily he had removed all his straps and gear before beginning. Levi fully removed his shirt before holding it out, knowing Erwin would want to fold it neatly and put it someplace clean. The shirt was taken and Levi started to remove his pants, shoes, and socks. They were also taken away in silence. Levi let a few more seconds pass, another deep breath in before looping his fingers into his boxers and pushing them down. Leaving him completely naked for Erwin.