11

**** This is the opening to the full fanfiction I am going to write. I figured I would leave a small little teaser in here so if you want to check it out and read it, I will have it on my account.*****

Book- He Gets What He Wants

Levi grumbled as he flipped through the weekly report. " What the hell....how was there a mounting of a horse incorrectly?" He asked himself as he kept reading. " Fucking idiots cant even-" Levi's phone rang loudly breaking his thought. Levi sighed before closing the file and picking up the phone. " Hello? Commander Levi Ackerman speaking" He said clicking his pen in his hand. 

" Ah! Commander Ackerman. Good thing I caught you at your desk " Nile said with a happy tone. Levi mentally cussed and closed his eyes. 

" What can I do for you Nile?" Levi mumbled, toning his displeasure in the conversation. All Nile did was laugh. 

" Oh don't sound too upset Ackerman. I have good news for you" He chirped. " I have a soldier who would like to transfer to the scouts". This made Levi straighten up a bit and raise a brow. 

" A soldier wants to transfer into the scouts from the military police? I don't believe you" He scoffed and rolled his eyes. " I'm really not in the mood for you're jokes today Nile" He growled. 

" I am being serious Levi" Nile said seriously. " I am sending you his file now, Check you're email" He said giving a few taps on a keyboard. Levi just groaned, but opened his email with one hand and surely there was a email with an attached file. 

" His name is Erwin Smith. Has the highest scores I have ever seen but he told me two days ago he would like to be requested for transfer.  

" Did he give a reason why?" Levi asked as the males file popped up. 

" No. Said it was for a personal reasons" Nile said concerned. Levi was quiet for a bit as he looked over the males information.

" You weren't kidding about his scores" Levi said studying the males scores on training. " but I guess highest ranking are the only ones who have the option of military police" Levi clicked around a bit more. " 23...bit on the older side, what can you tell about him that isn't on file?" Levi asked leaning back into his chair as he stared at the photo of the male. 

" He is one of my best but he does have an attitude, sassy and sarcastic, doesn't really like to take things seriously unless its really needed. Reminds me a lot like you...but he is more fun " Nile said laughing but Levi just rolled his eyes. " Also...I am sure you have seen his photo, quite the looker. Body to match, has a thick ass and -"

"What are you implying Commander?" Levi snapped, cutting the man off from finishing. Nile just chuckled. 

" I am not Implying anything Levi. " He said smirking " Will you take him or not?"  he asked after a few seconds. 

Levi mumbled under his breath and groaned. " Yes, fine ill take him" Levi said rubbing the back of his neck. 

" Perfect! Because he will be arriving in two hours!" Nile said quickly and then the line went dead. 

(( Sneak peak ended, If you wanna read more. It's on my account!))