6

Erwin pushed Levi onto the bed roughly. " you little slut " Erwin hissed wrapping his hand around Levi's throat and squeezing tightly. Levi moaned and bit his lip looking at Erwin lustfully. 

" Daddy-" Levi was met with a hard slap on the face. 

" I didn't give you permission to speak you cumslut. You think it's funny to get me hard in front of half the whole regiment. Fucking begging for me to shove you up against a wall and fuck you raw. I would have too, and you would have taken it wouldn't you my beautiful little slut mhm"? Erwin asked unbuttoning his shirt keeping his hand gripping Levi's neck. Levi rolled his hips into Erwin's leg and nodded before rubbing hard to get more friction. Erwin watched Levi hump his leg and laughed. " who owns you bitch" Erwin said pulling away from Levi completely. 

" you, sir" Levi panted out thrusting at the air for friction looking Erwin in the eyes. Erwin pulled off his shirt and dropped it to the floor before sliding his belt off and dropping his pants. " say the name of who owns you slut"! Erwin said smacking the belt down on Levi's thigh. Levi yelped but moaned Erwin's name deeply. " loud and clear boy" Erwin said grabbing his own dick and pulling on it hard. 

" Erwin smith owns me sir" Levi gasped out as he watched Erwin jerk off. Levi looked Erwin in the eyes and licked his lips. " Please let me suck it master" Levi begged, Silvia running down his chin. 

Erwin smiled at Levi's neediness for his dick. " come here slut" Erwin said snapping and pointing to the ground in front of him. Levi quickly jumped off the bed and knelt down in front of Erwin with his head bowed. " strip my beautiful whore" .

Levi pulled clothes off faster then Erwin thought possible. " so needy for my cock you ripped your shirt. Tisk, what will I do with you" Erwin said looking at the naked Levi in front of him. 

" fuck me raw sir" Levi begged raising his hands to be cuffed. Erwin bent down and gripped Levi's jaw tightly forcing him to looked up. " you don't deserve it yet, get to work" Erwin said shoving Levi's face into his crouch. Levi smiled and quickly took Erwin's dick into his mouth and sucked hard making Erwin slid down to the back of his throat. Levi choked a bit as Erwin hit the back and paused. " look at you. Mouth full of dick just like you wanted" Erwin said pushing Levi's hair back and gripping it tightly. " now do your job" Erwin hissed thrusting into Levi's mouth making Levi moan around him. Levi worked his mouth sucking and sliding around Erwin making sure to take him as deep as he could. Erwin was moaning and cussing steadily above Levi showing that Levi was doing a good job. " hands behind your back slut" Erwin moaned out pulling out of Levi's mouth. Levi quickly tossed his hands behind his back as Erwin tied them together with the belt and made sure they wouldn't com undone before walking over to the room and dragging a chair behind him. Levi eyed the chair and smiled about what it meant. Erwin quickly made sure it was behind Levi's head and held there before rubbed Levi's cheek. " what's your color"? Erwin asked making sure his submissive was okay with proceeding. 

" green to go sir" Levi licked his lips and leaned his head against the wooded chair and took a breath before Erwin gripped his hair tightly making Levi scream out and shoving his dick into his throat and fucking Levi's mouth. Tears streamed down Levi's cheeks as Erwin used him but never gave the sign to stop. Erwin knew this is what Levi lived for. For someone to just use him to their own terms. Erwin growled and moaned as he worked himself in and out of Levi's mouth gaining speed very quickly. Erwin shoved Levi's neck back completely down on the chair showing levi that he was about to cum. " such a good dick slut you are" Erwin moaned out and shoved his dick deep and completely into Levi's mouth making Levi take all his cum and held him there before pulling out and smiling down at Levi. Levi was gasping for air with tears running down his face and his mouth still open. 

Erwin untied Levi's hands and pulled Levi away from the chair and picked him up and carried him to the bed before setting him down. Erwin knew Levi would need a second before continuing. " was that to much darling"? Erwin asked wiping a tear from Levi's cheek. 

" no" Levi horses out. His voice was raw and used. " it was perfect" he smiled and kissed Erwin. " I have a painful issue daddy, please help me" he begged laying down and spreading his legs. Erwin frowned. " you need a second to get a breath darling " Erwin said rubbing Levi's stomach but Levi shook his head. 

" I don't want a second, use me master" Levi begged. Erwin looked at Levi careful studying his face before grabbing onto Levi's dick making Levi moan out loudly. 

" I'm going to go get a few things, I want you to prepare yourself for me while I am gone understand me" Erwin said giving Levi a few more tugs and standing up. 

" yes sir" Levi quickly dug his fingers into his ass and moaned.

" do not touch your dick understand me "? Erwin said looked at Levi who was about to touch himself. Levi nodded and placed his hand down and just moaned on his fingers. Truly it was a sight. Erwin walked over to the closet and pulled out the soon needed things. A butt plug with a tail on the end , nipple clamps and  a cock ring with a vibration setting. Levi eyes the things as Erwin returned. " stop " Erwin order making Levi remove his hands that moment. Erwin smiled at the obedience. " such a good little slut" Erwin attached the nipple clamps suddenly making Levi whine out. 

" daddy these hurt " Levi moaned out complaining. Erwin frowned. 

" if they hurt why are you moaning "? Erwin hissed tightening them, Levi screamed out in pain and Erwin smirked. " now they hurt" Erwin mumbled added the cock ring and smiled down to Levi who was panting out in pain. " color "? Erwin asked rubbing his hands down Levi's body, 

" green again sir" Levi has always been a one to push. Erwin shrugged and thrusted into Levi hard making Levi arch his back and scream followed by a moan. Erwin gripped Levi's neck again and thrusted in and out of Levi until Levi was a screaming mess underneath him. Erwin knew Levi loved coming to the point of passing out so he turned the vibrations on the cock ring and tighten his hand. " do not cum until I say so" Erwin ordered making Levi nod and scream at the vibration. Erwin began picking up the pace in Levi and moaned as Levi screamed as well as moaned in pleasure. Erwin felt his start to get close and he could tell so was Levi. " beg for me bitch" Erwin said going faster.

 Levi groaned and screamed out as Erwin pulled off a nipple clamp. " don't make me repeat myself, that was a order slut" Erwin smacked Levi in the face and pulled the other one off making Levi scream again at the pain. 

" please daddy, let me cum. Please I will do anything just please" Levi yelled as Erwin used him. " use me master, use me like the slut I am, just let me cum sir I beg of you" Erwin smiled and saw Levi staring to fade from the lack of air and pulled off the cock ring and thrusted hard making Levi scream at full volume and cum painfully hard before going limp. Erwin thrusted and released into Levi and gasped for air. Erwin looked at his beautiful passed out boyfriend.  He pulled out and quickly placed the buttplug in and rolled off Levi. He will come around to it. Erwin cleaned up and set the chair back into place and picked up their clothes for tomorrow and hung them up.

" erwin"? Erwin turned to see Levi wake up. 

Erwin walked over to the cum covered Levi. " hey beautiful" he said dipping his figures into Levi's chest and gathering some cum on his fingers and bring them to Levi's lips. Levi opened his mouth and sucked on Erwin's fingers and moaned at his taste. 

" you did great" Erwin smiled and bent down cleaning up the rest of the cum with his mouth. 

Erwin turned off the lights and got into bed and pulled Levi close to him. He felt the tail tickle his leg and smiled. 

" Erwin am I wearing the tail" Levi asked smiling. Erwin nodded and kissed Levi deeply. " it holds me in place" Erwin whispered making Levi blush. 

" I love you daddy" Levi said cuddling to Erwin. 

" I love you too baby boy, now sleep please" Erwin sighed and kissed Levi's cheek but Levi was already asleep.