2

Warm coffee wasn't doing it for me. I couldn't find myself staying awake, no matter how many cups of coffee I had. I sighed in frustration and placed the mug down gently. It was 3 in the morning so I didn't understand why I was struggling so much. I listen quietly to the tick of the clock ; watching slowly as the minute hand moved ever so slightly. I bit my lip as I felt my eye lids started to drop slightly. " fucking hell" I mumbled and walk out of the mess hall. I make my way down the long hallways, skipping past my room and keep heading to Levi Ackerman's room that was at the end of the hall. I see light coming from underneath the door and smile to myself, Levi never slept. I knock on the door slightly and I heard a hushed "fuck" and some movement and a small crash. Finally Levi pulled open the door, out of breath a bit. His cheeks were burning red almost like someone had slapped him. 

" Commander Erwin, what do you want?" He asked, his voice was tight and low just like normal but something was in his attitude. He was hiding something. 

I smirk and look over my flushed captain. " may I come in?" I asked nicely, Levi glared at me.

" I would rather you not" he shot back. I shrugged and shoved past Levi and entered his room looking around. Levi suddenly seemed even more on edge. " please leave Erwin" he growled at me but I just brush him off and look around more.

" so Levi, what are you hiding?" I asked coming to a stop in the middle of his room and crossing my arms. Levi looked pissed, " I'm not hiding anything you asshole now get out" he hissed clearly wanting me out badly. 

I look at levi, he stares me down but flicks his eyes to his pillow when he thought I looked away. 

" I know pretty much everyone's secret here Levi, so this was bound to happen" I said moving to his bed and grabbing his pillow. Levi charged at me stopping me. " please Erwin, just leave" he said. His tone actually held fear in it this time and I smirked again before pushing Levis hands away and lifting up the pillow to see a black pair of sexy Lace underwear. I pick them up and look at Levi.

" who does this belong to?" I asked smiling and looking around the room. " where is she Levi? In the bathroom?" I asked walking over. The bathroom was clear, I frown and look around not seeing any other place someone could hide and look at Levi who was avoiding my eyes and keeping an arm wrapped around his body. 

" oh I see" I mumble walking back over, Levi finally looked up and a tear slowly runs down his cheek. " these belong to you" I said grinning. Levi backed away from me and this made me frown. 

" Levi?" 

Levi shook his head and more tears fell. " please don't tell anyone" he choked out , I was shocked at this emotion. I set the panties down on the soft bed and walk to Levi, standing in front of him. 

" Levi I don't care if you wear panties, I would never tell anyone's secrets " I whispered reaching out for him slowly but he just shook his head and backed up again, tripping on a shoe and falling backwards. Landing hard on the ground, he curled into a ball and sobs racked his body.  

I stood there staring at Levi for a while, finally I managed to move my legs and walked to the door. I was thinking on leaving but I think that would have freaked out Levi more. I sighed softly and close the door making sure it is locked as well. I turn off the lights and somehow manage to find Levi in the darkness. 

I knelt down and picked Levi up " nooo" he cried out struggling slightly in my arms but I just hold him tighter and took him to the bed. I set him down and in the little moonlight that was in the room I see him move to the other side of the bed so close to the wall I thought it would swallow him. I sat down on the bed and take the black panties into my hand and lay down on Levis bed.