12 part.1

Levi looked up from his computer as someone knocked on his door. " Yes come in" He stated before moving his eyes back to the screen. 

" Commander" Erwin said coming in, closing the door behind him.  Erwin walked to the desk and sat down in the chair. 

" What can I do you for Smith?" Levi asked , not taking his eye's off the screen as Erwin sat down.  

" Please fuck me" Erwin stated simply. Erwin watched Levi's cold grey eyes slowly leave his screen and look Erwin in the eyes. 

" Excuse me?" Levi asked, Not sure if he heard that correctly. 

" Please Fuck me Commander" Erwin said, Never breaking eye contact with Levi who now stopped everything he was doing. " It doesn't have to mean anything, You can even imagine someone else". 

" Why?" Levi asked crossing his hand's, now interested and confused. Erwin frowned and raised a brow. 

" Why what?" he asked like all the answers were simple to see. 

" Why me? Why...this?" Levi asked as he looked at the cadet. Erwin simply shrugged and finally broke eye contact and looked at the book shelve. 

" Because I want you to fuck me. Why not? You are hot, I like that you are in control. I'm not a virgin so you aren't really taking anything away from me. Is there any real rule about meaningless intercourse with a cadet?" Erwin asked. 

"No" Levi said looking back at his computer and clicking around a few things. "....my room, Tonight at midnight. " Levi said not looking over at Erwin again. Erwin just nodded and stood up. 

" See you tonight Commander" Erwin purred before walking to the door and leaving. 

Once Erwin was gone and Levi stopped what he was doing again and simply looked at the door Erwin exited out of. Levi smirked and let his fingers ghost over his keys before clicking off and standing up. Levi exited his office to his personal room and looked around. Levi made sure nothing was on the ground. Making sure there was condom's and lube in his drawer by his bed. Levi also changed the sheets and set out a clean pair for later, with a towel for any messes. 

" Damn Brat" Levi mumbled as he entered the bathroom and looked himself in the mirror before stripping, entering the shower and making sure to clean everything, Levi even made sure to shave what little facial hair he had. By the time he was done with everything it was only three. 

" Shit" He sighed and just put his uniform back on and left his personal room and went outside to see cadet, running, training and practicing. 

" Commander Levi" Mike said as Levi walked over to him. 

" How are they newbies doing?" Levi asked staring out into the field of babies doing push ups. 

" We have work to do with them but they show improvement" Mike sighed. " Yeager! Showing off isn't going to save your life!" Mike yelled making Levi smirk. " Keep pushing them" He said and walked off. 

After a while Levi found himself cleaning the HQ and losing track of time. He was scrubbing the floor at four in the afternoon and when he got to the windows, it was already eight at night. 

Levi was smacking the dust out of once of the window curtains as a group walked by. Erwin whistled in Levi's direction making his friends laugh as Levi looked over. " Don't beat the curtains to hard sir!" Jean tossed out making Erwin shove him playfully. The group pasted but Erwin looked back to see Levi looking at him. Erwin smirked and gave a wink before turning around and rounding the corner to the dorms with his friends. Levi just grunted and went back to beating the curtains. It didn't even feel like ten minutes before Mike came up to Levi with night report. 

" I am going to head to bed now, anything else you need from me?" Mike asked making Levi frown. 

" What time is it?" He asked seeing Mike didn't do his report until after dorm checks. 

" Its 12:15am sir" he said, Levi mentally cussed and nodded to mike. " Have a good night " He said and watched Mike head to his room. Levi gathered his things and quickly moved to his room. When he got in, the room was dark. Levi thought that maybe Erwin fell asleep or left when Levi didn't show but that thought ended quickly as Levi was pushed up against the wall once the door closed. 

" You forgot about me " Erwin mumbled against Levi's ear. " I am wounded" He whispered, lips ghosting over Levi's skin. Levi shivered but rolled his eyes after a second before gripping Erwin's hips and turning to where the blonde was pushed up against the door now. 

" No. I was doing my job." Levi said looking up at Erwin. " There is more to the job then cleaning and paperwork" he mumbled but was silenced when Erwin bent down a bit and pushed his lips to Levi's. 

" ugh" Levi groaned and broke the kiss. " Don't make this mean something" He said pulling away and moving over to his bed. " God i stink" He said tossing his jacket down. 

" Hmmmm....I like it" Erwin whispered suddenly behind the male. " You smell like dominance " He purred making Levi's eyes widen. Levi felt Erwin's arm wrap around his stomach but Levi used that to his advantaged. Grabbing the wrist,spinning around and pushing Erwin face first into the bed. Erwin grunted but quickly broke free, rolling onto his back but Levi was right there, leaning over him, Levi grabbed Erwin's wrist's tightly and pinned the male to the bed. Levi could only really see a bit in the dark. 

" Don't think you are topping. " Levi hissed. " I don't bottom for anyone. " He mumbled before moving down and biting at Erwin's neck. The cadet groaned at the nibble and moved his head, allowing Levi to lick, suck and bite marks into the smooth skin. 

" ...y...you s..shaved" Erwin moaned out a when Levi licked a sensitive spot. Levi just laughed and moved onto the bed as they adjusted. 

" I cleaned up" He said grabbing the bottom of Erwin shirt and yanking it, Tearing it right down the middle making erwin gasp.

" My favortie shirt!- " Erwin quickly shut up and yelpped as Levi moved down and licked, biting a pale nipple on the male. 

" You shouldn't have worn it to a dick session" Levi said before going back to licking and biting at the two nipples and free skin as he messed with Erwin pant's button. Erwin's hand moved down and ran through Levi's hair for a moment but Levi simply just pinned them back down. " Don't touch me. I will tell you when to touch me. " He said, raising his hand and slapping Erwin kind of harshly on his cheek. Erwin just groaned and nodded. Keeping his hands above his head. 

" Yes sir" Erwin whispered, That earned him another slap, this one a bit softer. 

" It's commander to you" Levi said making Erwin nodded quickly. 

" Yes commander" Erwin said and felt his pants button pop open and Levi unzipped the zipper. 

(( OKAy so there was a full story here but i guess it just decided to delete itself. UGH! I guess i will be making a part 2 to this one. * softly crying*