5

Erwin let out a low groan as he looked up from his stack of paper. It was two in the morning and he had been going at this all day and it was only half way done. So many deaths from the last mission Erwin couldn't keep up with all this paperwork. 

There was a knock at Erwin's door, he dropped his head in his hands and grumbled ' it's open' .  The door opened and Levi came walking in with a concerned look. 

" Long night "? Levi raising a brow knowing Erwin loved his sleep. Erwin looked up and his eyes darkened.

" no Levi, I'm just up at two in the morning for fun" Erwin hissed, sass levels increasing. Levi looked unimpressed at Erwin attitude . 

" Well guess what, I bring more paperwork" Levi said walking over and dropping more files into Erwin's desk. Erwin sighed and cussed under his breath before picking up the files and flipping through them. Levi smirked a bit before turning on his heels and walking to the door but stopped at the doorway. " Erwin when is the last time you relaxed" Levi asked turning around and eyeing Erwin. 

" I don't remember " Erwin said not looking up at Levi and focusing on the files. Marking something down and flipping to the next page.

Levi turned back to the door and looked into the hall before closing the door and locking it. 

Levi turned to Erwin, who looked up when Levi locked the door. 

" Levi I don't have time for this" Erwin said knowing Levis games. 

Levi smirked and flipped the lights off, the only light in the room was now coming from Erwin's desk lamp that play with shadows as Levi walked closer. 

" don't you remember how much fun we use to have"? Levi whispered slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he walked to the desk. 

" don't you remember...all the moans and screams" Erwin gripped his pencil as Levi dropped his shirt to the floor.

" I remember how great it felt went you would shove me into the wall and feel me up" Levi licked his lips as his hands rubbed up and down his chest and stomach. 

Erwin couldn't even remember what breathing was. He forgot how God-like Levi was. 

" I remember you slowly undoing my pants " Levi dropped his pants " slipping your hand teasingly into my underwear and jerking me off to the point I would almost cum" Levi slipped his hand into his underwear and stroked his dick keeping eye contact with Erwin. 

" I finally remembered you flipping me around and fucking me dry because you knew I had already prepped myself" Levi pulled his hand out of his underwear and pulling them down as well exposing Levis hard dick. Erwin looked down for a split second and looked back up at Levi. Levi walked around the desk and Erwin turned in his chair to meet a full naked Levi only in arms reach. Erwin shifted in his chair as Levi walked closer. 

" I remember everything" Levi whined and sat down on Erwin's lap and smiled.

" your hard commander" Levi said leaning in and dragging his tongue over Erwin's lips and smirked. 

" Fuck me Commander" Levi begged staring Erwin in the eyes.  

Erwin inhaled deeply, looking Levi up and down . The pencil dropped out of his hand as he finally wrapped his arms around Levi dragging his nails lightly down Levis skin. 

Levi moaned out softly and arched his back as Erwin's nails dragged down his shoulder blades to his back and down to his ass. 

Levi dropped his head on Erwin's shoulder and panted out as Erwin tightly grabbed Levis ass and grinned Levis hips to his clothed dick.