4

Levi knew what he wanted. He wanted Erwin. He wanted to be controlled. Levi stood up from his desk and walked to his door before slowly opening it. Erwin, a long time ago had presented levi with a leather collar and told him if he ever put it on he was  going to have to submit to Erwin completely.  Levi gulped at the idea of Erwin controlling him but it also made his heart race. Levi walked down the stairway focusing and re-asking himself if he was ready with every step. Yes. Levi wanted this, No, he needed this. 

Levi stopped at Erwin's door and sighed quietly. He could hear his heart beat in his ears. It was making Levi's head spin as adrenaline coursed though his veins. Levi found himself lifting his hand and give two knocks on the door. It's like his body wanted this more then he did. 

It took a few seconds but Erwin finally opened his door and looked at Levi confused. 

" Can I help you with something corporal "? He asked, always so formal. 

Levi felt like he was going to pass out, he quickly pushed past Erwin and went into the room and stood in the middle. Slightly shaking, Erwin watched Levi before closing the door and walking over to him. 

" What happened levi"? Erwin asked concerned on why Levi was having a minor panic attack. Levi looked Erwin in the eyes and slowly dropped to his knees, Erwin watched and kept eye contact with Levi all the way down. 

" please..." His voice cracked as he throat tightened up. " please collar me" he begged out quietly looking away from Erwin's eyes. Erwin knelt in front of Levi

" look me in the eyes when you say that" Erwin said low, but sharp. Levi looked up into Erwin's eyes to see that they had turned a shade that Levi did not recognize. 

Levi bit his lip and stared Erwin in the eyes. " please collar me" Levi said as strongly as he could. Erwin smirked and watched Levi bit his lip again. Erwin stood up and walked over to his desk and pulled out a box from a drawer and opened it before lifting out a beautiful studded black leather collar with small diamonds on the studs. Levi could already feel it on his neck and whimpered at it. Erwin looked up as heard Levi make a noise and smirked. 

" truly beautiful, it was amazing crafted" Erwin said picking up a lock and key from within the box as well and walking back to Levi. " stand up " he order calmly and watched Levi stand up shakily. " are you one hundred percent sure you want this because once this is on you It will not come off?" He asked lifting the collar to Levi neck and looking him in the eyes. Levi nodded and mumbled a 'yes sir', Erwin nodded and put the collar on and locked it kinda tight on Levis neck and stepped back looking at the beautiful sight. 

By this point Levis heart was though the roof.