1

"

Attention! Cadets"! Erwin yelled, Levi being along side him stayed emotionless and glared at all the idiot children. All the children ran into formation and saluted Erwin and Levi. 

Erwin walked down the rows screaming ordered and rules of the HQ and scouting details.

" You need to be inside, in your dorms by no later then 11. I expect everyone of you to be asleep by midnight since you are to get up at five and start your training"! Some kids groaned but quickly shut up when Levi passed them. 

" breakfast is at 4:15 , lunch is at 12:00 , and dinner is at 8:00" Erwin yelled and explained a few more thing before sending the new cadets on a ten mile run around the HQ before lunch. 

" This is going to be a handful" Levi mumbled coming up to Erwin side and watching the children waddled off. 

Erwin smirked and placed a hand on Levi back. " They always are" this time it was Levi that groaned and put his face in his hands. 

" I need to retire" he mumbled, Erwin removed his hand from Levis back and smiled.

" I need to go do some recruitment paperwork and get it sent off to garrison" Erwin walked off but turned around a few steps ahead. " Your welcome to join if your not busy" Erwin gave him a wink and Levi felt his dick jump. 

" Asshole" Levi mumbled and followed Erwin into the HQ

Erwin headed straight to his office, lighting a cigarette and sitting down and beginning the paperwork. Levi came in about ten minutes later holding two drinks.

 " I figured you would want some coffee" he mumbled and sat the cup on Erwin's desk before sitting down in the extra seat in front of the desk. 

"Thank you Levi" Erwin said watching Levi curl up in the chair and cradle his tea cup. 

It was silent for a while only sound was when Erwin softly sucked on the cigarette and blew out some smoke. 

Levi had long finished his tea and now watching Erwin. Erwin lit his third cigarette and placed it to his lips setting down the lighter. 

" I have something else you can suck on" Levi mumbled under his breath quietly watching Erwin suck in the smoke. Erwin slowly looked up to Levi and smirked. 

Erwin exhaled slowly and placed his pen down. " and what might that be?" He asked staring deep into Levis eyes. 

Levi blushed and looked away from the tense eye contact. "Never mind " he grumbled and focused on a leaf outside the window.

Erwin hummed and sucked on the cigarette some more. " to bad, I feel kinda sucky today. Might have taken you up on it" Erwin said shrugging his shoulders and going back to his paperwork.

"Asshole" Levi muttered at Erwin's words.

" is that what you want me to suck?" Erwin asked making Levi choke on his spit and glare harshly at Erwin.