8 part.2

Erwin was rather shocked at the fact that Levi never showed up to his office after the night. It wasn't until five thirty the next morning when Levi walked over to Erwins side as he watched the cadets run.
" I am almost disappointed in you" Erwin said softly, turning his head to Levi. The male was dressed as normal but clearly had some makeup on his neck to hide the marks making Erwin smirk.
"....I don't know what you mean sir" Levi said keeping a straight face.
" Good answer" Erwin said looking back to the cadets. " Levi.... How about you join them...as a punishment for being late." Erwin said crossing his arms. " Fifty miles" Erwin just heard a mumble before Levi just jogged off and joined the cadets.
~
The cadets finished their twenty five miles run right before lunch letting Erwin give them the rest of the day off before going back outside with a cup of coffee to see Levi still running but now had his shirt off and was gleaming with sweat.
Erwin watched Levi until he hit mile forty five and slowly began to slow down and finally came to walk.
" Come here Levi" Erwin said as Levi was close. Levi gave Erwin a tierd glare and flipped him off before just running off again. Erwin raised a brow and just watched Levi finished the fifty miles before slowly limping over to him and dropping to his knees. " So impressive" Erwin said reaching down and gripping Levi's hair and forcing his head up. " Because now is your reward" he said letting Levi's hair go and kicking Levi onto his back.
Levi just groaned out and whimpered. Closing his eyes and trying to breath.
" Oh get up" erwin said simply. " Stand or I'll drag you in"
Levi clawed at the ground as he tried to sit up but just huffed out in pain.
" I....Erwin....sir....I can't" he whispered softly. Everything hurt and breathing was more painful then his legs.
Erwin stared down at Levi with a smile. " Oh I know" he said bending over and slowly picking Levi up into his arms.
" Ah...sir-" Levi said but Erwin just hushed him.
" Relax Ackerman" erwin said carrying the male inside.
Erwin took Levi to his office and placed his coffee cup down before laying Levi down on his bed. " Don't talk" Erwin said and pulled off Levi's belt and then yanked off his pants and underwear.
"...such a beautiful whore I have" he purred before staring into Levi's eyes. Erwin pulled levi back into his arms and entered the bathroom.
Levi's eyes widened to see the tub full of bubbly water.
" Sir i-"
" I said no talking" Erwin hissed " unless you want my cock that badly" he said slowly placing Levi into the bath.
Erwin watched Levi's face tense up and then relax as he loosed up his muscles.
Levi slowly stared up at Erwin with a dazed , happy look.
" What if I do want it that badly?" Levi purred licking his lips. Erwin knelt down next to the tub and smiled as he moved his fingers through Levi's hair.
" Such a sinful boy I have on my hands" Erwin whispered quietly before moving his hand down to Levi's mouth and softly rubbing Levi's lips with his thumb. Erwin met Levi's eyes again as Levi reached out of the tub and grabbed Erwin by the shirt and slowly pulled him closer. Erwin stopped just centimeters from Levi's lips. " Don't be stupid with this. " Erwin whispered but Levi just rolled his eyes and closed the gasp. Kissing erwin and slowly working his fingers in Erwins shirt buttons. Erwin smirked in the kiss and moved Levi's hand away and ripped his shirt off before kissing Levi deeply again.
" You really wanna get fucked in a bath?" Erwin asked as his eyes darkened, removing his belt and pushing his pants down.
Levi bit his lip and nodded quickly as he felt up Erwins chest and stomach.
" I want you" he whimpered as Erwin finally got fully undressed showing off his rather big dick. Levi basically drolled at the sight. " God please get in me!" He moaned and kissed Erwin again, pulling Erwin into the tub. Erwins body pressed down on Levi as the male already had his legs split wrapping around Erwins hips.
" Oh god-" Levi whimpered as Erwins dick rubbed up against his. Both hard.
Erwin smirked and kissed Levi's cheek.
" You moan like a Virgin. But I know my horny bunny isn't " Erwin said softly moving his hand down between them and grabbing ahold of Levi and just began to harshly pump. " Moan my name slut" Erwin ordered as Levi buckled and whimpered out.
"..master .." Levi moaned and rolled his hips. " ....mas...t.....please..more!" He cried out as he felt Erwins other hand messing with his hole.
" Oh you want more?" Erwin asked raising a brow and removing his hands making Levi whine out and look into Erwins eyes sadly. " What if I just shoved it in?" Erwin growled and gripped Levi's hair making Levi give out a painful moan. " Be a good whore and take me fully" Erwin said lining up to levi before reaching up and grabbing Levi's neck with his other hand. " This is how I want you to remember me...." Erwin snarled and yanked Levi's head back and pushed in making Levi scream out but erwin clamped his hand down on Levi's throat making Levi jerk and claw at Erwins hand and arm.
Erwin just groaned and fully pushed in as Levi screamed more which just came out as choked whines.
" Such a good boy. So tight for me" Erwin grunted as he was fully in. Erwin slowly removed his hand from Levi's neck knowing there will be a bruise easily. Levi looked into Erwins as tears rolled down Levi's cheeks.
" I love you" Levi whispered before crying out as he pushed himself down more onto the dick making erwin smirk.
" Be a good whore and take me and I just might love you too" Erwin said letting the soft black hair go and deeply kissing Levi before licking up Levi's tears. " Salty." Erwin said before pulling out half way and shoving back in making Levi grip Erwin bicep and dig his nails into the skin.
" So..." Erwin grunted and he pulled out again. " Tell me" Erwin purred pushing back in. " Who was the first one to touch you?" Erwin asked pushing in deeper making levi whine and shut his eyes tighty.
"...it's...it-" Levi's voice was shaky and soft. " It was recent... " He said making Erwin pause for a second and look down at Levi. " It was...Jean" he said looking away. Erwin frowned and gagged. " But I did it for you! I wanted to make sure I was....good enough" Levi said looking at Erwin and kissing his skin. " You are already so much better then him" Levi said making Erwin pull out.
" Damn right" he whispered before finally getting up to pace and soon had Levi screaming and begging for more dick and pain as Erwin rammed into the smaller male making the water go everywhere.
" PLEASE MASTER! ILL- ILL DO ANYTHING ! JUST MORE!" Levi begged and bent his back as Erwin wrapped his arms around him. Basically using Levi as a human fuck toy.
Erwin growled and moaned before biting Levi's shoulder harshly and rammed deep in making Levi scream louder then before and he tightly evily showing Erwin he came. " Good slut" Erwin hissed and just kept using Levi until the male went limp and was only shivering and chanting Erwins name softly. Erwin had came a long time ago and now was just milking himself in Levi.
Finally Erwin slowed down and removed fully making Levi cry out softly. " I...I want you in...me forever master" Levi whispered as Erwin slowly stood up.
Erwin smirked and helped Levi out of the tub and dry off but it was a bit difficult since Levi kept hanging on Erwin. " You can have me in you whenever you want" Erwin said picking Levi up and carrying him to the bed before laying down. " But we both must be in this room." Erwin said pulling levi close as the boy cuddled to his chest.
Levi simply nodded and yawned, kissing Erwins chest before closing his eyes. " Goodnight daddy" Levi whispered.
Goodnight....my horny bunny" Erwin said kissing Levi's hair