9

Erwin could not believe that the king was actually allowing a convicted criminal into the Scouts without forcing him to go through four years of training. He was pretty pissed at this kid and Erwin didn't even know the dude.

There was a knock at the door causing Erwin to groan softly and look up. " Come on in"

The door swung open and a cadet walked in. " Convicted Criminal Levi Ackerman will be arriving in five minutes Commander Smith" He said saluting and waiting to be dismissed.

Erwin nodded and sent the kid off on his way and stood. Erwin gathered up his papers on the male and walk out with his uniform in erwins other hand.

It was blazing hot outside and Erwin was sweating profusely within five minutes as a sketchy carriage pulled up in front of him. The door opened, and Military Police Cadets shoved a rather short male out of the carriage. " Have fun with this one sir, he is a real asshole" the cadets said laughing and drove off leaving the panting, rather small body at Erwins boots. " Get up cadet" He spoke firmly not knowing how to direct this male.

When the body didn't move Erwin would have sworn the male was dead, but the harsh panting told him something else.

Erwin let a breath of relief when the body finally moved into a sitting position. " Go...Go to hell" He hissed out making Erwin grit his jaw.
" You don't speak like that to your commanding officer punk" he said as erwin kicked the kid in the back, forcing him back on the dirty ground. All he did was laugh shortly.

" Your no Commander of mine" He spat, Erwin so wanted to kick the kids head in, but He just threw his uniform down next to him. " Listen here you little dungeon rat. " Erwin growles. " You will learn to respect me, or you will learn to respect those handcuffs you are in because you will never leave them. "

Erwin turned to leave but he heard a very forced out ' sorry sir '. He turn back to the body and looked down. " Get the hell up and look me in my eyes" Erwin was shocked to see that he actually obeyed.

He finally stands up, having his head still dropped but finally raised it. " I. am. Sorry. Sir" He spat out as his eyes met Erwins.

It took everything Erwin had not to gasp. His eyes were....so...perfect.

Erwin collected himself and painted on a glare again. " Thank you, cadet, now will we have any more issues?" He asked trying to be as firm as he could while looking into the perfect grey eyes.

He smirked, almost like he knew what his eyes were doing. " See something you like...Commander?" He asked giving Erwin a very sexy, sideways grin.

Erwin rolled his eyes and moved behind Levi and unlockedthe cuffs. " Get dressed and get ready for training" He said knowing he had to get out of here before he did something he would regret. " Oh, by the way" Erwin said turning back a bit and smiling. " Welcome to the Scouts Levi"

(( Not really anything fluffy but it's cute))