12 part. 2

" My favorite shirt!- " Erwin quickly shut up and yelped as Levi moved down and licked, biting a pale nipple on the male.

" You shouldn't have worn it to a dick session" Levi said before going back to licking and biting at the two nipples and free skin as he messed with Erwin pant's button. Erwin's hand moved down and ran through Levi's hair for a moment but Levi simply just pinned them back down. " Don't touch me. I will tell you when to touch me. " He said, raising his hand and slapping Erwin kind of harshly on his cheek. Erwin just groaned and nodded. Keeping his hands above his head.

" Yes sir" Erwin whispered, That earned him another slap, this one a bit softer.

" It's commander to you" Levi said making Erwin nodded quickly.

" Yes commander" Erwin said and felt his pants button pop open and Levi unzipped the zipper. Levi hummed as he pulled his hands away from Erwin's body and yanked his own shirt off, tossing it behind him. Erwin whimpered and rolled his hips up. " Fuck me already!" Erwin just gave an annoyed huff as Levi moved off his lap and stood up.

" Such a horny boy" Levi mumbled, removing his belt and letting the leather rub together. " What should I do with you?" He asked before smacking the leather strap down on Erwin's clothed dick making the boy flinch and grunted softly.

" Harder please....." He whispered making Levi's brow raised.

" You like leather huh?" He asked, smacking the belt back down, harder this time making Erwin gasp loudly and arch. Levi trailed the belt over Erwin's leg and stomach before wrapping Erwin's wrist's up. " There we go. Nice and snug" Levi said, Erwin yanked at the straps that were now keeping his wrists to the post to of the bed. Erwin looked back at Levi who was staring down at him, slowly Levi looped his fingers into Erwin's pants and removed the males skin tight pants along with his underwear letting Erwin's dick spring up. Erwin let a sigh of relief now that the tight pants were off, laying his head back against the pillows. There was suddenly a loud crack making him scream out loudly as a new leather strap was brought down painfully onto his dick.

" Oh God!-" Erwin whispered and sucked in a deep breath. " I..god, I liked that" he mumbled and closed his eyes tightly. Spreading his legs wider, " please...please whip me more" he begged. Levi didn't have to be told twice before whipping the strap down twice,  once more in the same area and watched the boy below him scream and cry in pain, yanking at his restraints tightly.

" I wonder what it would be to chain you up in the basement... Strip you naked... And whip you with a cane. As hard and as much as you wanted" Levi purred watching as a few tears rolled down the blondes cheeks. Erwin stared up at Levi, watching his cold grey eyes not really knowing if he was serious or joking.

" I... I-" it was clear Erwin's voice was becoming shot. " I want that" he said and watched Levi's frown turn into a small smirk.

" Of course a slut like you would" he said before tossing the strap down on Erwin's stomach and pushing down his own pants. Erwin's eyes widened at Levi's size. He expected like maybe 6 inches but Levi had to be at least 8. " Don't worry. It's all gonna fit in you." Levi mumbled getting back onto the bed and forcing Erwin's legs apart. Levi quickly leaned over and removed condoms and lube from his drawer before slipping the condom onto his dick and lubing up before wiping the rest onto Erwin's thighs. Erwin had his eyes closed tightly as Levi lined up, choked on his spit as Levi pushed in making the blonde whine and tried to move his hips away. " Don't. Fucking. Move or I will shove in and rip you" Levi snarled , grabbing ahold of Erwin's hips and pushing in more. Erwin had fresh tears in his eyes as Levi finally pushed all of himself in. " I thought you liked pain?" Levi said slapping Erwin who whimpered.

" I.. I do" the male softly said before clearing his throat and splitting his legs more and nodding. " Fuck me hard commander. "

Levi fully smiled at that saying and pulled out making Erwin give a shaky breath before shoving all the way back, Erwin cried out a moan as Levi started a nice pace. Thrusting in and out as Erwin moaned and cussed, yanking at the bonds wanting to touch himself and Levi badly it was driving him insane. Levi moaned as he felt Erwin tighten around him, basically sucking him in making him just want to give the younger all he had , as fast as he could but hurting the cadet wasn't what he wanted Erwin to remember so he kept it nice and steady until Erwin was screaming and begging for more.

" Fuckfuckfuckfuck! OH Go-d CommandER-! " Erwin cried as Levi began to quicken his thrusts and going in even deeper. " I Can!- ah!" Erwin shivered and thrusted back. " I can feel you in...my stomach sir!" Erwin moaned before rocking his hips even more and came hand's free, tensing up on Levi's dick to where he had to control his breathing or he would have came right there. But he easily fucked Erwin through his orgasm before starting to grunt as he was also now getting close, Feeling Erwin tense and un-tense around him easily sent the male off with a finally good deep thrust making both males groan. Erwin was making soft hardly-audible sounds before whining as Levi pulled out, removing the wasted condom and dropping down by Erwin's side, breathing deeply.  

" You are a good fuck cadet" Levi said getting comfortable and yawning. " Ready sucked all the energy out of me" He said chuckling. 

" Please untie me" Erwin breathed out after a moment, but Levi didn't move. " Commander please " Erwin asked, but again the shorter one stayed put. 

" No." Levi said looking up into Erwin's eyes. " I might want more of you in the morning" He said before closing his eyes.