Part 5

Hecate pricked her finger with the silver knife, allowing three drops of blood to fall onto the piece of parchment. As soon as all three were there, they glowed silver then disappeared. Words started to appear on the page.

One page turned into two. Two into three until the magic finally stopped. Goldenaxe motioned for the girl to pick up the papers. Doing so, she started to read.

Name: Hecate Andromeda Potter

Maternal Parent: Lily Rosalie Potter née Evans (deceased)

Paternal Parent: James Fleamont Potter (deceased)

Godmother: Minerva McGonagall

Godfather: Sirius Black (imprisoned without a trial)

Magical Guardian: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore (not requested of him by parents)

Core Alignment: Dark Grey verging on Dark (core is 75% blocked)

Innate Magical Abilities

Parseltounge (83% blocked)

Parselmagic (98% blocked)

Metamorphamagus (95% blocked)

Wandless Magic (79% blocked)

Nonverbal Magic (46% blocked; worn down over time)

Natural Legilimency (99% blocked)

Natural Occlumency (97% blocked)

Ladyships

Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter

Most Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin (by conquest)

Most Ancient House of Gaunt (by conquest)

Most Noble House of Riddle (by conquest)

Most Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor (blood of Father)

Most Ancient and Noble House of Peverell (blood of Father)

Most Ancient and Noble House of Ravenclaw (from Godmother)

Most Ancient and Noble House of Hufflepuff (from Godmother)

Most Ancient House of Safria (left to her in their will)

Most Noble House of Alexandra (left to her in their will)

Most Ancient and Powerful House of Ambroaz (to be tested for worthiness to be Lady Ambroaz)

Heirships

Most Ancient and Noble House of Black (from Godfather)

Most Ancient and Noble House of Flamel (should they ever actually die)

Most Ancient House of Prince (upon Severus Snape's death)

The document then went on to name all of the properties that Hecate had inherited. And all of the vaults. Plus information on where the money in said vaults was going.

Suffice to say, Lady Potter was not happy about the fact that Albus Dumbledore had been taking money from her Potter vault to pay Molly Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, and Hermione Granger to befriend and control her when she arrived at Hogwarts.

Goldenaxe also seemed perturbed by this information. "What exactly has Dumbledore been up to, and why was he stealing from your vault? He is wealthy enough that paying them from his vault wouldn't even make a dent. And all of these blocks in your system, they had to have been put on at a very young age."

Hecate was raging inside, but kept her pureblood mask on her face. "I would like all of the blocks removed. I would also like to start a file of the things that have been done to the precious 'Girl-Who-Lived'," she requested of the Head Goblin.

"And what parties shall be permitted to look at these documents?"

She paused to think before answering the question. "No one - unless I bring them will me, have a blood test done, and am checked over for potions and blocks, am cleared of all outside influences, and still want them to see it all. We don't know if Dumbledore will try to get in here and claim my properties and vaults as my magical guardian. On that note, can we do anything about that?"

"We could name you a new magical guardian. Do you have anyone that could take up the position?" Hecate shook her head. "Then that will not work."

Hecate frowned. This Dumbledore character couldn't be trusted. Not when he was paying people to influence her. She figured that it had something to do with her being the 'Chosen One' of the Light, but it wasn't right. Friends should be people who you connect with, not people being paid to manipulate you.

"Let's get rid of all of the blocks in my system then we can deal with the Dumbledore situation," she decided. Goldenaxe nodded and walked over to the door. Opening it, they found Warblade and Karkoff standing just outside of it.

"Warblade, take Lady Potter to one of the cleansing rooms. Karkoff, come in, we have things to discuss. Lady Potter, when you come back, we'll talk over what else was in your inheritance."

She gave him a small curtsy. "Thank you, Head Goblin. May the gold in your vaults be multiplied every time you slay an enemy."

"And to you, Lady Potter."